Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: My WDW Trip Accomplishments of the day :) Part 3

Scooby I think we are on the same wave length! I can not believe I just took a picture of my feet and are posting it but I had to show you I chose the same EXACT holiday color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to distract from my feet I put the cat in there too, who really didn't appreciate it because she was napping.
    Formerly tinkinparis

2. # ADS

Note to self, make an appointment to have my nails done before trip. Now I know the color. They'll love that, because the answer before has always been "I don't care."

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heyyyyy, we ladies are all on the same page! I was going to do the same right before our trip! I want to take the DD's too and have their nails done. Yeah for pretty nails!

Stephanie

LOL ladies! The colour is to match the sun tan I haven't yet achieved

Today's accomplishment: I tested the Zagg charger for my iDevice. It worked perfectly. We will have two iPhones on the trip. Codeteen doesn't think he'll need it for his. I plan to make him pay for scoffing at my nifty new toy.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those who know binary and those who don't.

I just decided to do a Garden Grocer order at the last minute. It remembered my e mail address which meant I had to remember a password from 2005. Ha. Scoff at my 'Type A' tendencies now, I actually found that password!!!!! I got a LOT of water, washing detergent, fabric softer sheets, tumble dryer sheets, 1 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of cereal bars some Oreos and some chocolate mousse (the mousse is because my DD was say next to me and she loves that nasty stuff ). I am now 57 worse off but I'm hoping it will save me on what we would have spent on property over 15 days.

Sorry for the typos. Blame my lovely long holiday nails and small i phone key pad

Blog Entries

I loved using the Garden Grocer! I hope to use them again!!!

Stephanie

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Hey gals--don't get the tootsies done the day before you leave. I ended up getting MULTIPLE blisters because all of that fresh skin was exposed. Do it about a week before you leave. OUCH!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

nice Scooby!!!

I made decisions on where I want ADRs if I get the deluxe dining plan.

Blog Entries

Today, I gathered a ton of quarters and pennies because younger DD loves to collect the pressed coins in WDW. Her coin book is almost full!!!

Stephanie

Today I woke up. My house is scrubbed and gleaming, three suitcases and a holdall are lined up like soldiers, the camera battery is charging, the paperwork folder has been checked and triple checked, the touring plans are printed and I have an Orlando i map on
    my phone. Oooooh, I must be going to Disney

Blog Entries

EXCELLENT!!!!! So excited for you!

Stephanie

My WDW Trip Accomplishments of the day :) Part 3

Car hire on-line check in complete.

Flight on-line check in complete.

Car packed.

Yep. We are off to the airport now!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So excited for you scoobydooby!!!
    Have a grand time!

Cathy

Blog Entries

Have a GREAT time Scooby! Hopefully we will see each other there!

Stephanie

Yeah. Good start. We got a runway view at the airport hotel Now I'm off to the sauna and pool!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Great way to start the trip. Keep us posted!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Yay Scooby! Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Great way to start the trip. Keep us posted!
    We have been at the airport hotel since half two, it's nine here now. Three hours in the pool/sauna then we have been held financially captive in the hotel restaurant for a very nice meal but not worth the 90 plus tip! Children are flagging at last. Now I have to do the big re pack. Two cases underweight by a breath, one over. Joy Tomorrow we endure the hideous flight then game on

We boarded the flight. Early! First time ever! Should land in 9 hours

I did on line Check In for Southwest exactly at 6:30 and got B3. I am starting to think that without paying for Business class or Early check in, no one gets A. Which makes sense.

I downloaded all of my usual podcasts and synced the iPod. I will hold off listening to them until the plane.

I still need to clean the house ARGH. Going to have to play some mouseworld to get it done.

Have a good flight Scooby

Formerly tinkinparis

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm assuming your flight leaves at 6:30, tinkaparis? That's good to know -- I've been 'A list' for the last couple of years (so I'm in between Business Select and the Early Birds) but I'm going to lose that at the end of December since I haven't been flying much this year. I'm sure it also varies a lot based on the make up of the individual flights, too.

Cathy

This week, I have been making my ADRs for the trip I am planning in February...

Have tons of fun Scooby and Tinka! I can't wait to hear all about your trips!

Tinka - I think you should challenge yourself to see It's Tough to be a Bug this trip!