Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Special Dinner at Club 33 ?!?!?!?!?!

Special Dinner at Club 33 ?!?!?!?!?!

I never thought I would do this, but, my connection for reservations at Club 33 didn't renew with the recent changes. Bummer.

I was hoping to take friends/family to a dinner for a very special birthday at the end of November beginning of December. I know its not the best thing to ask but if anyone out here know of any auctions, contests or ways to acquire a reservation please please please let me know. I would be happy to help you out anyone in return. This birthday dinner is extra special for someone who has just finished a very challenging time in their life and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for listening.

Have a magical day.

2. # ADS

If you are willing to pay the money, it has been reported that those booking VIP tours have been given the opportunity to make a dining reservation at the club. It's my general understanding that they only do it in slower periods, so if you are interested you would probably need to go on a week-day. The VIP tours are pricey, but that is the only publicly available way in that I am aware of. Members used to be able to donate reservations for various charitable groups, but that was stopped some time ago. If it's not Disney sponsored, and you don't personally know the member, I would be leery.

Quote Originally Posted by currence View Post
    If you are willing to pay the money, it has been reported that those booking VIP tours have been given the opportunity to make a dining reservation at the club. It's my general understanding that they only do it in slower periods, so if you are interested you would probably need to go on a week-day. The VIP tours are pricey, but that is the only publicly available way in that I am aware of. Members used to be able to donate reservations for various charitable groups, but that was stopped some time ago. If it's not Disney sponsored, and you don't personally know the member, I would be leery.
    Thank you so much for the information, I will definately look into this.

We don't allow requests for Club 33 reservations on MousePad.

As state above, and reported by MousePlanet, you may be able to dine there through booking a VIP tour.