Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Rides Not Currently Networked on Fastpass System

Rides Not Currently Networked on Fastpass System

In the past there have been rides like Roger Rabbit and BTMRR in Disneyland and Screamin' in DCA that were not networked on the Fastpass system. Are there any rides that are currently still off the grid ??

Thanks for the updates !!

2019 Trips........ Feb , April, and June

2. # ADS

Roger Rabbit is the only one I have heard isn't on the grid recently. We didn't even make it into Toontown to check it though.

Blog Entries

Last weekend, Roger was off the grid in DL and Screamin' was off in DCA.

Planning 3 trips at once...

One last check on rides off the grid before we leave.

Thanks for any updates !!

The same as Malcon10t said...RR and Screamin'.

Thanks for the update disneyobsessed !
    How nice it is that something as good as screamin' is still not networked, it really helps to get that extra set of fastpasses and make the most of your day. Last year BTMRR was off the grid and it was really nice when it got busy.

Quote Originally Posted by jacandjan View Post
    Thanks for the update disneyobsessed !
    How nice it is that something as good as screamin' is still not networked, it really helps to get that extra set of fastpasses and make the most of your day. Last year BTMRR was off the grid and it was really nice when it got busy.
    Thunder Mountain is still nice when it gets busy, usually you can get a FP for it with 40 minutes out. Nicer when it doesn't affect your other FP, but still a nice choice when everything else has FP times forever out or lines longer than 45 minutes. BTMR also has a standby wait of 30 minutes or less frequently.

Just a current update;

Screamin was still not networked all last week, made it nice to have the extra fastpass since it was so hot and busy.

Only Roger Rabbit was not networked in Disneyland.

Fastpass Network Update

If you're aware of the current fastpass network (i.e. which - if any- rides happen to be off said network) status, please advise in this thread. It's greatly appreciated. For example, to my knowledge typically Roger Rabbit's is the only one off the network but there have been brief periods during which BTMRR and maybe a few others were also off.
    The more you know ....

Thanks!

Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

When I was there at Thanksgiving, Screamin' was off the network. Radiator Springs Racers also was off the network and said so right on the fastpass ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyobsessed View Post
    When I was there at Thanksgiving, Screamin' was off the network. Radiator Springs Racers also was off the network and said so right on the fastpass ticket.
    Thank you disneyobessed. Haven't been in 6 months and that's exactly the info I was looking for. I appreciate you.
    Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!