This week, our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering have shared a few photos from inside one of our readers most anticipated areas of New Fantasyland the Be Our Guest Restaurant!
In addition to an artfully planned menu, it looks like the elegant decor and the tiny references to the “Beauty and The Beast” film will really make this dining experience magical.
An elegant floor mosaic, which depicts Beasts enchanted rose trimmed in gold, will welcome guests to the restaurant.
Lovely tile mosaics also adorn the walls and tell Belle and Beast’s love story through their colorful pictures.
And while I cant get you in to dine just yet, I can get you to the doorway, which is highlighted with intricate columns. Notice the deep cracks at the top? Could that be some of the damage that was done to the castle when Beast was turned, well, into a beast?
Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and follow @WaltDisneyWorld on Twitter for the latest on the New Fantasyland expansion. While youre on Twitter, join in the conversation by using the hashtag #NewFantasyland.
Check out more posts in the “All in the Details” series from Walt Disney Imagineering:
- All in the Details: Themed Chandeliers Contribute to the Story of New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: Building a Grotto Under the Sea in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: Tinkering in Maurices Cottage at New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: The View from Belles Village in Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: Introducing Prince Erics Castle at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: A Peek Inside Belles Library in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park
All in the Details: Mosaics Tell a ‘Tale as Old as Time’ at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog