Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Help! Annual Pass Online Registration

Help! Annual Pass Online Registration

Good Morning! I've searched high and low (on forums) and have even tried contacting Disney but for some reason I cannot register my annual pass on the Disney website so that I may access the Disney World Passholder area. I bought my annual pass online and activated it on my last trip at Animal Kingdom. Is there some secret to entering in the info and numbers correctly? I've tried every combination that I can think of and for some reason still can't register. I am pretty sure my pass is sample 1 but I CANNOT for the life of me figure out what I am supposed to enter in the last box behind the date....Does anyone have any insight or advice?!

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sample 1 has a couple of numbers after the date. But it looks like Sample 2 doesn't have numbers after the date.
    Is your expiration date big (like sample 1) or small (like sample 2) -- I'm thinking you might have sample 2. I would try that one even if you think it's sample 1 - since Sample 1 is obviously not working. Consider that the 'when all else fails, punt' option!

Cathy

Thank you, I tried that as well and still no luck. The only number directly after the date on my annual pass is a 4. Ugh, I want access to that passholder area so bad! I need to make plans for my next trip! Also, the expiration date on my pass is directly below ANNUAL PASS (UPGRADE), even though I didn't upgrade, but whatever maybe it means something else.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I remember having problems one time - and I believe I just emailed Disney and they were able to get back to me with the information I needed. I think that's going to be your best bet.

And mine always said Upgrade, even though I never did.

Cathy

I'm not going to be any help to you, other than to say that I had the same problem. Once Disney gave me the correct sequence, it made total sense. But just looking at it, there doesn't seem to be any way to make the numbers fit. Contact Disney support (I think I called them) and they'll help you out.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor