Thread: More Mouse: Cars Land Test Drive: Radiator Springs Racers

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

More Mouse: Cars Land Test Drive: Radiator Springs Racers

Cars Land Test Drive: Radiator Springs Racers by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

The signature Cars Land attraction takes you on a race for the Piston Cup

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Did anyone else see the "Ancient Cave Drawings" inside Taillight Caverns? They depict steam driven cars. Very cool!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassfo View Post
    Did anyone else see the "Ancient Cave Drawings" inside Taillight Caverns? They depict steam driven cars. Very cool!
    OH! My father-in-law would LOVE that! He's an expert on Stanley Steam Cars and restores them for a living (and does antique car upohlstry). I just keep thinking what a kick he will get out of Carsland!
    WDW June 1990-Buena Vista Palace, DL Aug 2001-Pasadena House, DL June 2006-Paradise Pier, DL June 2007-Paradise Pier, WDW Dec 2008-Royal Plaza, DL Nov 2011-Best Western Courtesy Inn, DL July 2012-Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, DL May 2013-Holiday Inn on Walnut, PENDING DL Aug 2013 D23 Expo-Best Western Raffels

Blog Entries

I believe I have officially become a Disney nerd.

Did you get a listing of plants that included Indian Paintbrush or did you see it somewhere specific? Because while I saw many desert or high altitude-appropriate plants, I did not see that one. Either it wasn't in bloom (which would surprise me because it seemed that quite a bit of Disney magic had gone into forcing various plants into bloom) or I just missed it entirely looking at something else. I saw lots of red penstamons and California Fuschia but those don't look anything like Indian Paintbrush.

"The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bennette View Post
    I believe I have officially become a Disney nerd.

Did you get a listing of plants that included Indian Paintbrush or did you see it somewhere specific? Because while I saw many desert or high altitude-appropriate plants, I did not see that one. Either it wasn't in bloom (which would surprise me because it seemed that quite a bit of Disney magic had gone into forcing various plants into bloom) or I just missed it entirely looking at something else. I saw lots of red penstamons and California Fuschia but those don't look anything like Indian Paintbrush.
    It was pointed out during our tour - I think I have a photo. Let me dig through all 2045 photos and see if I did.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    It was pointed out during our tour - I think I have a photo. Let me dig through all 2045 photos and see if I did.
    LOL. I will just look next time I am back.

BUT, future MA quest. Jusy sayin.'
    "The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

"Ancient Cave Drawing"

Here's a shot of the "Ancient Cave Drawings" I got over my shoulder. Sorry for the poor quality.PICT0262.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo! That is awesome! It is the little details like this that the imagineers put into Disney's attractions that make the difference between a 'ride' and a full blown sensory overload 'experience.' This is what makes Disney so much better than other 'theme' parks. I can't wait to go see it myself!

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

Single Rider? Sa-weet...I see multiple rides in my future!

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021

Epcot's Test Track has a single rider queue also. I can't tell you how many times I've ridden with maybe just a 10 minute wait. Actually it probably takes me longer to walk the queue than to wait to board a vehicle! Sa-weet is right!

John