Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    Update for June 11 - 17, 2012
    It's showtime for the new DCA | Cars Land and Buena Vista Street previews | Passholders invited to World of Color test | Buy Disneyland Resort tickets using your smart phone | New iPad app for Cast Members |This and That...

Read it here!

I had a great time at the Carsland preview. I think all future previews should be just like this one. The price point was good and I think they should keep it there because if it was too cheap then the previews would be too overcrowded. The only complaints I had about the preview was the way they handled the priority access to Luigi's tires. On RSR people with priority access could use the FastPass line and on Mater's they entered through the exit. On Luigi's they kind of just stuck the priority access people close to the front of the main line. It really slowed down an already slow moving queue and a few people who didn't quite understand what was happening got upset when the line would barely move for a few cycles because people were being let into the front of the line. I have a lot of complaints about how slowly Luigi's loads in general, but I think literally sticking people in front of others who have been waiting for an hour left a bad taste in peoples' mouths. Really though, I have no major complaints besides that.

The pictures of Carsland look great! I wish I could be there for the official opening this Friday.
    James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan

Love the photos!! Thanks for posting them. Hoping to visit DL and CA this October before our passes expire.

Living life to the fullest

http://www.oilyhabit.com/