Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: More Mouse: Disney is in the Details: A Closer Look at Cars Land

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

More Mouse: Disney is in the Details: A Closer Look at Cars Land

Disney is in the Details: A Closer Look at Cars Land by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

Adrienne shares some of the inside jokes and references you'll find when you visit Radiator Springs

Read it here!

What are the height requirements for the rides? Thanks!

Blog Entries

SO COOL! I can't wait to see if we can find any more tributes to Pixar movies. That's my husband's favorite part of those films - finding bits of other films! He's a HUGE HUGE HUGE "Knick Knack" fan. One of his favorite back when he was studying computer animation in the 1990's. I'm going to keep that one a secret and show him when we get there. He'll just LOVE it! Thanks for the great info! I can't wait to read what other fun stuff people find!

WDW June 1990-Buena Vista Palace, DL Aug 2001-Pasadena House, DL June 2006-Paradise Pier, DL June 2007-Paradise Pier, WDW Dec 2008-Royal Plaza, DL Nov 2011-Best Western Courtesy Inn, DL July 2012-Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, DL May 2013-Holiday Inn on Walnut, PENDING DL Aug 2013 D23 Expo-Best Western Raffels

Quote Originally Posted by sfjudoka View Post
    What are the height requirements for the rides? Thanks!
    Luigi's Flying Tires and Mater's Junkyard Jamboree are both 32 inches. Radiator Springs Racers is 40 inches.