Resort:Grannies Heilan Hame, Embo, Scotland
    Accommodations:Caravan

Cast of characters:

Mummy - Kerry
    Daddy - John
    Ross age 4
    Owen age 3

Monday 27th June

Ross went to nursery for the last day today. He has loved his time at nursery. He now has 7 weeks off before he starts Primary 1! We gave his teachers chocolates and thank you cards when we collected him. We had soup for lunch then set up off at 12.30.

We arrived at Grannies Heilan Hame in the afternoon and got caravan no 91 (great spot, very close to shop and entertainment!

http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk/sc...liday-park.htm

John took the boys to the park while i unpacked and made the beds. It was a lovely caravan with 3 bedrooms. Boys wanted to share a room so we had a spare room to store things.

We then had a look at the shop and then the arcade, Ross & Owen loved playing the 2p falls.

We had a lovely chinese for tea.

I had chicken & prawns with cashew nuts, rice and some chips. John had a special curry with rice and chips and the boys had duck with pineapple, rice and chips.

We went to the kids disco at 6.30pm. Then it was Sid & Lizzie High School musical show. John and i had 2 beers and the boys had slush with a refillable bone shaped cup!

We stayed till 9pm then took the boys back to the caravan to get ready for bed. John and i then watched "Knowing" with nicolas cage which was good.

Tuesday 28th June

We got up at 8.10 and then had breakfast. We all went to the Tot Stars Space Day at 10.00. The boys had fun and learned about the planets and took part in a space maze game. Lizzie told a story via video link & then they joined in a space dance.

We went to Golspie and had lunch at the Trawler restaurant

John had steak with a fried egg and chips, i had a minute steak and onion panini with chips, ross had a cheese and ham sandwich and owen had chips and cheese.
    Went to a couple of shops, the boys bought some Squiggly men! balls and ducks etc.

It was lovely and warm in the afternoon, so we had fun at the beach. We went paddling and saw a big jelly fish
    Later we went to the arcade and Ross won a sqiggly man on the 2p falls.

For tea i had scampi from the takeaway, john had a cheeseburger and the boys had chicken teddies, sausages and chips.

Went to the kids disco and the boys enjoyed blue slush in their bone cups. Played bingo at 8.30pm.

After boys went to bed, we watched Marley and Me, it's really good but so sad in the end, i was in floods of tears! Had some wine with the film and j had beer.

Wednesday 29th June

Had breakfast then took boys to Tot Stars Fun Fair Day at 10.00.

It was good fun with lots of games for the boys to play.

Went for a nice lunch at the park's Boston bar and restaurant. John and i had bacon cheeseburgers, chips and salad and the boys had fish and chips in Sid and Lizzie's bucket and spade!

Played crazy golf then went swimming in the afternoon, Owen not too keen!!

We had a lovely chinese for tea, i had a king prawn omelette, john and special chow mein and chips with curry sauce, the boys had fish fingers, chips and peas.

Went to disco then played bingo which was fun, but didn't win!

Watched Benidorm dvd once boys in bed.

Thursday 30th June

After breakfast we all went to Tot Stars Jungle Day. It was fun, we made animal masks and Ross dressed up as a lion and Owen dressed up as a bear.
    Later in morning we went to Dornach and i bought gifts for mum, dad, jo, chris, cameron, julie and keith. We then went for a look around Tain and had lunch at a coop.

In the afternoon we went to the Falls of Shin and the boys enjoyed the park there.
    In the evening we had a takeaway and then went to the evening entertainment. Stayed a bit later as it was our last night. Next time we go back the boys will be a bit older so we'll be able to watch the night time caberet.

It was a great holiday and we all had a lovely time.

Friday 1st July

On way home went to a soft play area called play zone and had a nice lunch there.

Here's our photos
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lovebei...eat=directlink

2. # ADS