Thread: Guest offers for the Cars Land Annual Passholder previews

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Guest offers for the Cars Land Annual Passholder previews

Guest offers for the Cars Land Annual Passholder previews

Disney has started notifying the winners selected to attend the Annual Passholder previews of Cars Land on June 11th.

Winning passholders can bring additional passholder guests, up to the party size indicated on the event confirmation. Some passholders may not need all of their tickets for this event, and others may want to attend but were not picked. If you have extra tickets and want to offer them to a MousePlanet reader, please post here.

Remember, you and your guests must have held valid Disneyland Annual Passports as of May 1, 2012. If your annual pass expired May 1 through June 11 you can still attend; follow the directions on the confirmation e-mail. The event instructions state that your entire party must check in together. If you offer tickets here, you're responsible for working out the details (offline, preferably) with anyone who responds to your offer. It is a good idea to post what time you're going, how many spots you have open and what time you'd like to check in, so you can find someone who can complete your group and won't hold you up by arriving far later than you plan to.

And remember, we don't allow selling of tickets here. This is a free event, and we expect that anyone offering a ticket is doing so with no expectation of payment of any kind.

Since there are three events scheduled (and so far none of the MousePlanet staff have won!) we probably won't plan on a formal MousePlanet meet during any of them, but we hope you all have fun!

Adrienne
    Last edited by AVP; 06-01-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Updated with expired pass info

2. # ADS

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Folks - looking for one spot for me if you have a spare. Thanks.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AVP View Post
    Remember, you and your guests must all hold current, valid Disneyland Annual Passports
    Are you sure that's true in this case? I know it normally is, and I only glanced at what someone posted, but I thought it said something like, if your AP expired within the last month, you can still come and we'll give you a day ticket to DCA.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Looking for 2 spots for the evening slot. Please PM me if you have the space. TIA!

Blog Entries

Hoping for three spots -- and we can make any of the three time slots work. We're just that motivated! Two adults & a child - and we all have valid passes.

Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.

Looking for two spots, one for me and one for my little boy!

July 17, 2012- Xavier turns 5 & Disneyland turns 57!

Hi. If anyone has two available spots for the early time time slot on the 6/11 Preview (AM time slot), please put me down for two people to use your extra passes. We can work out the details on when and how to meet. We did not get selected in the drawing and would love to go.

Thanks!

Tower of Terror is the best

I need one spot and I can do any of the time slots. I will treat them to desert, lunch or dinner. Thanks and God Bless

BLAB NEW pass 26 as of 10/14/2010
    New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010
    DCA Tower of Terror Count as of 2/08/06 : 912
    Reopened Space Mountain Count 73 02/19/2006

My husband and I would really love to go to the evening if anyone has two extra slots. It's his birthday month and he's been talking about Carsland non-stop. We would love it if someone could help us out!!

Smile My daughter and I would be SO GRATEFUL for 2 spots!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be AWESOME if we could go for the AP preview!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have valid passes and are open to any time slot. My daughter unfortunately injured her foot last week. She has a Dr. appt. next week to possibly get a cast on her foot. We were planning on going to the opening on 6/15, but things have changed. I think it will be too crazy to go that day with her injured foot. If we were able to go on the AP preview day, it would work out great. My daughter would be so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS in advance!!!!!!!!!

Mirror Mirror on the Wall PlayGirlBunny's Avatar

Hoping for 2 spots for me and my daughter I enter all contests and have won none. Im not going to add anything other then we really want to go and if you have spare spots even just for 1 Please let me know Thanks.

Oceanside Area looking for 1 or 2 spots..... I can meet you anytime and anyplace (I have the days off)....

Local, looking for 1 or 2 spots anytime Wide open schedule. Have valid pass(es) Many thanks
    (totally fine if it's just one spot will go either way

Like so many others, I'm looking for one spot, any time slot... Congrats to all that won! PM me if you have any space; I will be forever grateful! :-)

Loving my sweet pea.

I'm late to join the request line, but my little one and I would love 1 spot (my little one is under 3 and doesn't need a ticket) for the afternoon or evening slot. I just fished through my emails after getting in from out of town late last night from my dad's memorial and saw I wasn't selected. Thanks for your consideration!

Loving my sweet pea.

I'm retracting my request for a spot. I realized my morning appointment is probably too close to make it to the afternoon slot right at 1pm, and a meeting I must be at just came up for the evening.

Unless someone is going in the afternoon who isn't planning on getting exactly there at 1:00pm or earlier. But I'm not holding my breath. I could make it by 1:30/2.

Have fun everyone!

Looking for 2 spots (maybe someone cancelled or can't go?) - one for me and one for my just-turned-3-brand-new-passholder son! Every morning, "Mommy is Cars Land open nowwwwwwww?!?!?"

Thanks for thinking of us!
    Amy & Parker

If anyone has from 1 to 3 spots available i would love to go. I can do any time slot. If there was more then one spot available I'd see if my dad or my friend/Disney travel buddy wanted to go too.

Still need to win the lotto so I can plan trips to Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney, and Hong Kong Disney.
    I love: my cats, scrapbooking, and all things Disney

Hope everyone had a blast at the AP Preview!! Can't wait until it is our turn to go!!