Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ways to save on Disneyland tickets and APs even AFTER the 5/20 price increase

Quote Originally Posted by rivermary View Post
    Has anyone taken the annual passes that they purchased at the grocery store to the parks? Are they honoring them at the ticket booths since they have a expiration date of 12/31/12?
    I've read on other boards that people have done this without any problem. Just make sure that this is for a new AP (i.e. not a renewal). If you don't currently have an AP, fine. If you have one, let it expire first. Then go to get a new AP with the gift card/voucher. If you say that the gift card/voucher is for a renewal, the ticket booth will charge you the difference between the card/voucher value and the new price. Everything I've read so far states that Disney will honor the 12/31/12 expiration date.

2. # ADS

I was able to purchase 3 day hoppers from GetAwayToday.com at the old price of $224 yesterday 7-22-12.

Just an FYI...

~CourtneyAnne~ Single MOM to Twins and MUCH MORE
    Trips to DL~9/06~2/07~6/07~10/07~New Year's 2008~11/8/08~2/08~2/09~10/12~

bummer, i just called getawaytoday.com and the only way to get the park hoppers at the old price was to purchase a package, that included hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnman View Post
    bummer, i just called getawaytoday.com and the only way to get the park hoppers at the old price was to purchase a package, that included hotel.
    Oops - Sorry - Yes - I did purchase a package. That was a better deal on hotel with the 4th night free than some other places I found plus their code for $10 off a package still worked. {summerfun} It was mentioned in an earlier thread about the package deal, but I forgot to write it in my post.
    ~CourtneyAnne~ Single MOM to Twins and MUCH MORE
    Trips to DL~9/06~2/07~6/07~10/07~New Year's 2008~11/8/08~2/08~2/09~10/12~