Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Are they giving fast pass tickets with DLR hotel reservations?

Are they giving fast pass tickets with DLR hotel reservations?

Last summer, to coincide with new ride launches each guest of DLR Hotel rooms received two one time fast pass tickets per stay.

Are they doing anything like that this summer with the opening of Cars Land?

It was a major factor, for our family, to choose DLR hotels last year over off site. Especially since we made it into two stays, so we each received effectively four fast pass rides each.

Thanks for any information in regards to this.

2. # ADS

I haven't heard anything yet, but there is a rumor that onsite guests will be the only ones to get Magic Mornings at DCA (maybe AP holders too on opposite days).

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Our last overnight stay at the PPH was in March and they were still doing it then. Who knows if it will continue.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

I don't stay on property(my kiddos say I'm cheap I like to think I'm thirfty) but was thinking that if the Grand did an early entry for their guest into DCA I actually might consider staying there. Fastpasses wouldn't be enough since I can get those myself with some effort.

Maybe they already do that and I just didn't know about it.

Registered User fairestoneofall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The fast passes that you get for staying on property are instant fast passes. You put them into the fp machine and the ticket tells you to go immediately. It's pretty cool. GCH does an early entry to DCA but currently they only let you go to condor flats or they will take you on a guided walk to TSMM. Not sure if that will change with the Carsland opening or not.

If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by letshavefun View Post
    I don't stay on property(my kiddos say I'm cheap I like to think I'm thirfty)...
    There's a huge difference between two to three hundred dollars a night (or more!) and sixty to eighty bucks a night!
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor