New Aulani Offers Available Today: Kids Eat Free and So Much More, Plus Buy One Get O
If youre planning a family vacation, weve got two more reasons for you to visit Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai`i. In addition to the delicious food, fun-filled water play areas and activities for all ages, guests visiting Aulani can enjoy these new offers, when booking travel today through July 14:
Kids Eat Free and So Much More at Aulani*
Kids (ages 3-9) eat free from the Kids Menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner and receive a Length of Stay Rainbow Reef Pass with a five-night minimum stay, for travel between August 29 through November 3, when booked before July 14.
You can choose from the following table-service or quick-service restaurants for all three of your meals:
- AMAAMA includes: 1 appetizer (lunch and dinner only), 1 entre and one dessert (lunch and dinner only); 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage
- Makahiki Buffet includes: 1 full buffet (breakfast and dinner only)
- Olelo Room includes: 1 continental breakfast (breakfast only)
- One Paddle, Two Paddle, Mama’s Snack Stop or Lava Shack quick-service meal includes: 1 entre or 1 complete combo meal; 1 dessert (lunch and dinner only); 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage
Save 25% on Hawaiian Airlines Fares**
Fly Hawaiian Airlines to Aulani as part of your vacation package and save 25% on round-trip airfare when you travel August 29 through November 3, when booked before July 14. Offer is available for flights out of John F Kennedy International Airport, Oakland International Airport, San Jose International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, and Los Angeles International Airport only.
Visit DisneyAulani.com for more information!
* The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Dining entitlements and Rainbow Reef pass are for registered guests only, expire upon check out and are non-transferable. Advance reservations required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
**Reservation must include a minimum one-night stay at Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa. Limited supplies are available and discount may be applied over all travel dates (8/29/2012 11/03/12). Fares on some dates may be higher. Not valid on K & L fares. Maximum of 6 passengers per reservation. Travel must originate from one of the following Designated Airports: John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Oakland International Airport (OAK), San Jose International Airport (SJC), San Francisco International Airport (SFO), or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Fare is subject to seat availability. Child/infant or other discounts do not apply. If ticket changes are made, the value of the original round-trip discount may not be applied and is subject to availability. Date and routing changes may be made with applicable penalties, and fare differential may apply. Cancellation penalties will apply. Discount will be applied to the published base fare at the time of booking, based on a round-trip itinerary originating from a Designated Airport to Honolulu, Hawaii and includes Base Fare, Fuel Surcharge, and U.S. taxes. Fare shown includes taxes and fees including a $3.80 ZP tax per segment (defined as one takeoff and one landing), a $2.50 per enplanement September 11th Security Fee (not to exceed $10) and PFC surcharge of $4.50 (not to exceed $18 round-trip) where applicable will be applied. For complete listings of fees and baggage charges, visit http://www.hawaiianair.com/moreinfo.
New Aulani Offers Available Today: Kids Eat Free and So Much More, Plus Buy One Get One Half-Off Fares on Hawaiian Airlines by John McClintock: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Disney news, columns, articles, park guides, travel planning, discounts... it's all at MousePlanet
Get instant MousePlanet updates on Twitter!