Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Question on HalloweenTime

Question on HalloweenTime

I see on the website that HalloweenTime is from September 14 - October 31. I was planning on visiting for Halloween this year, but planned on November 1-4. I just assumed that it would last through the weekend since Halloween is on a Wednesday this year. Guess I was wrong!

Does anyone know what happens after closing on October 31? Is everything in the park changed back to normal over night (with the exception of Haunted Mansion, of course)? Main street will have no pumpkins November 1? Do you think/know if Space Mountain will be closed November 1 ++ because they are changing it back?

Ciara

PS. Noticed WDW Halloween Party goes until November 2!

2. # ADS

A lot will be down after the party on Halloween night. Space Mt will be closed on the first, but probably only for the day, to take down the Ghost Galaxy. They have a short turnover to the start of the Christmas season so things come down pretty quickly.

Ok, we will probably get 3 or 4 day park hoppers - just want to be sure that Space Mountain will be open at least one day that weekend!

I'm sad about missing the Halloween Decor though, so we might change anyway. Thanks!

Last edited by cfranklin726; 05-14-2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by cfranklin726 View Post
    Ok, we will probably get 3 or 4 day park hoppers - just want to be sure that Space Mountain will be open at least one day that weekend!

I'm sad about missing the Halloween Decor though, so we might change anyway. Thanks!
    It usually only takes a day to come down, and I've even heard that it doesn't even take the full day so it could open before the end of the day on the 1st.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)