Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Aladdin show info..

Aladdin show info..

I was talking to a co-worker of mine about DL and DCA. She told me her daughter was picked to go onstage and play Jafaar at the DCA Alladin show. Are they doing this now?? I don't remember anyone going onstage last year, although I only saw the DCA Alladin show, not the DL one. I'd like to know if they are pulling people out of the audience to go onstage now at DCA or is that at the DL show... Thanks

2. # ADS

Maybe she was thinking of the storytime show with Aladdin and Jasmine that was held at the Oasis? That did bring children up from the audience to play Jafar and other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by leota's necklace View Post
    Maybe she was thinking of the storytime show with Aladdin and Jasmine that was held at the Oasis? That did bring children up from the audience to play Jafar and other characters.
    That would be my guess as well.

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar

I just attended a performance yesterday and I can confirm that they do NOT bring guests onstage at the Aladdin show in DCA.

Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021

Thanks everyone! Yes, I am sure it was the one at DL not DCA, although she insists it was at the Hyperion Theater, only that ONE time, for HER DD.... Mom wars can get scary and quite ugly... But thanks for clearing this up for me! How is the DL show by the way??

I actually didn't think they were still doing the one at DL anymore. We have seen it a few times but a long time ago. It was cute.

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by letshavefun View Post
    I actually didn't think they were still doing the one at DL anymore. We have seen it a few times but a long time ago. It was cute.
    Not in quite some time. Back in the days of yore, we spent an awful lot of time at Aladdin's Oasis.

Wish noise!
    --
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!