Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Online appearance of "Walt Disney World Resort Discussions" Forum

Online appearance of "Walt Disney World Resort Discussions" Forum

Just reporting that when I view MP so that only the "Walt Disney World Resort Discussions" forum is showing - the borders and the shading of the sub-forums: Resort News and Current Events; Touring the Parks; Where to Stay.. etc. are "off". When I view all forums at the same time, or go directly to a sub-forum, the appearance of MP is normal.

Just checked and it happens when I view any Forum separately - but not when I view all the Forums at the same time, or just an individual sub-forum.

Hope I've explained this adequately - it has been happening for several days now. However, it affects only the appearance and I am still able to navigate MP with no problem.

Note: I thought at one time I saw a thread with a similar topic, but I can't seem to find it now. I think part of the problem/answer had to do with which theme color MP was viewed in, so in case this is a factor I use green.

“When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” - Roy Disney

2. # ADS

Yes it is definitely "MousePad Green" which is the problem. Switched to "MousePad Blue" and the problem cleared up.

“When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” - Roy Disney

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've noticed it too, on green.

Cathy