Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Anniversary Dinner near Disney(land)

Anniversary Dinner near Disney(land)

Just booked a last minute Disneyland trip for our Anniversary next week and was wondering of a nice place outside the park to have dinner (we arrive on our actual anniversary in the afternoon and want to do a nice dinner that night). Then we will have a few days at the park to enjoy!

Also, its been 4 years since we have last been there (our engagement), So what are the newest must see attractions etc or places in the park not to be missed!

Thanks in advance!

Zip A De Doo Dah, Zip A De Day

Last minute DLand trip to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary (May 9th)

2. # ADS

Have you considered Napa Rose?
    Also, don't forget to get your Anniversary buttons.

Will you have a car? How nice is "nice" (price range? dressy? food preferences? wine?) There are some very nice places near/near-ish DLR, if you have a car and don't mind driving at night. Otherwise, on the resort property, agree with candles71 about Napa Rose. Also Steakhouse 55 in the DLH. Gardenwalk on Katella has Roy's, PF Chang's, and Cheesecake Factory, if you are more interested in casual-nice.

Blog Entries

NAPA ROSE.

Roy's is nice and the food is good but more casual fun.

Steakhouse 55 is nice if you're a steakhouse person.

Mr. Stox, nearby, is elegant (pianist, great drinks); we've occasionally gotten stuck next to a loud group after asking for a quier table, though.

The new Ranch Restaurant on Katella has excellent service and very nice food; the ambiance is very expensive leather and wood--if that is adequate description.

But NAPA ROSE would be my top suggestion.

"The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

Thanks for the suggestions! I think we will look at napa rose! No car so close is good. Also the buttons are available at city hall? Am I correct on this?

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can get the buttons at City Hall -- but I'd also suggest (if you go to Napa Rose) getting them at the concierge desk in the Grand Californian!

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    You can get the buttons at City Hall -- but I'd also suggest (if you go to Napa Rose) getting them at the concierge desk in the Grand Californian!
    Yes, if you go to Napa Rose, get them at the hotel. City Hall, the wait board on Main Street has them, some stores carry the buttons.

Happy Anniversary! I agree-can't go wrong with Napa Rose! Don't forget to tell us how it was when you return home!

Siggy aka Jill

Anniversary Dinner near Disney

One place we like to go while we are there for our anniversary is Bennihana's.

Happy Anniversary! My DH and I are also coming next week for our 5 year wedding anniversary! (May 12) If your looking for outside the park, the Jazz Kitchen is a nice place in DTD , I like Cafe Orlean's inside DL myself as well as Plaza inn and sitting on the patio to watch the Fireworks.

You forgot to mention cute and fluffy! -- Stitch

Quote Originally Posted by Neverland Princess View Post
    Happy Anniversary! My DH and I are also coming next week for our 5 year wedding anniversary! (May 12) If your looking for outside the park, the Jazz Kitchen is a nice place in DTD , I like Cafe Orlean's inside DL myself as well as Plaza inn and sitting on the patio to watch the Fireworks.

Happy Anniversary to you too Neverland Princess! Well i passed everyones suggestions on the my hubby and he is now officially in charge of making reservations somewhere! I cant wait!
    I have seriously had Disneyland withdrawals!

Can you pick up the buttons at the disneyland hotel concierge desk or only the grand californian?

All the DLR hotel desks should have them, possibly also WOD in DtD, in addition to the places mentioned above in the thread.