Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: August 4th

August 4th

I will be down on August 4th for the Pampered Chef Fall Launch for Consultants at the Convention center in Anaheim. I'm coming next week the (11th-13th) for my anniversary and will be getting my AP renewed. Now normally I get the SO Cal pass but, I noticed that Aug 4th and Aug 5th are both black out dates. How much is it these days to pay for a black out date I ? if I'm going to be in the area, I have to get myself some plaza inn chicken! LOL

You forgot to mention cute and fluffy! -- Stitch

2. # ADS

$59

here

Your attention, please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom. Aboaaard!

Blockout tickets are $59 per day. The So Cal pass is blocked out for all the dates you listed in your post: Aug. 4, 5, 11, 12, and 13. If you are within your renewal window, I believe you could upgrade to the Deluxe pass at the ticket booth on Aug. 4 and be able to use it for entry that day even though August 4 is a blockout day on the deluxe pass as well. You would still have the problem though that August 11 is a blockout day on the deluxe.

She's coming on May 11-13th, and then returning in August.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebeeonarose View Post
    She's coming on May 11-13th, and then returning in August.
    Whoops. I mis-read that for some reason as coming back the next week after the Aug. 4 trip. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyobsessed View Post
    Whoops. I mis-read that for some reason as coming back the next week after the Aug. 4 trip. Sorry.
    I read the same thing. Lol.

So I'm assuming OP will upgrade PHs during her May trip because I think those are block out days too.

yes, my boss got me two tickets (2 day park hoppers) for my Christmas bonus and I've held on to them for next week and we'll upgrade those on Saturday. I am going to upgrade to the deluxe now since I am coming back in Aug and would spend the same amount as the upgrade in paying for blackouts. My conference is all day on Aug 4th so I figured afterwards I can just hang out in DTD.

You forgot to mention cute and fluffy! -- Stitch