Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update

Disneyland Resort Update by Britt Winslow
    Update for April 30 - May 6, 2012
    Disney Settles Class Action Lawsuit for Visually Impaired | Cinco de Mayo at the Disneyland Resort |Main Street Prepares for a New Window |Resort refurbishment and construction update | This and That... | Crowd Forecast

Read it here!

2. # ADS

So Disney will be required to put kennels or cages for dogs inside the park? I can hardly wait for the first parent who puts their kid in there to wait while they ride the attraction

A minor correction to the update:

...Although it is still a month or so away from opening, the Lego store in Downtown Disney unveiled some of the new exterior decorations this week.

According to the employee at the Lego Store a week or so when we were there, the remodeled Lego Store should open in early May. It's official grand opening is Memorial weekend and stores typically open a few weeks before their "grand opening" to work out any unexpected kinks. Of course, this store doesn't need to train new employees like a totally new store, so they don't need quite as much time before actual and grand openings. According to their May Calendar:

Join up for the Grand Re-Opening celebration of the LEGO store at Disneyland Resort and help a LEGO Master Building construct an 8-ft tall LEGO Brickley model! Plus, visit the newly renovated store with brand new models on display for special offers available that weekend only. Visit stores.LEGO.com for more details. The LEGO Store at Disneyland Resort Anaheim, CA May 25-27.

Despite referring you to their website, there is no additional information there (yet). They will probably post the May calendar online as early as tomorrow. Where there will actually be more details that what is listed in their calendar is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfn View Post
    So Disney will be required to put kennels or cages for dogs inside the park? I can hardly wait for the first parent who puts their kid in there to wait while they ride the attraction
    I had similar thoughts.

I'm a week behind in my reading. Great update as usual.
    James

Once a Disney fan, always a Disney fan