Behind the construction walls of Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park, a photographers dream is waiting to be discovered. From the awe-inspiring rockwork to the whimsical traces of all the residents of Radiator Springs, there is so much to see (and shoot), that I thought it was time to share some of my favorite photos from this one-of-a-kind place.

When I saw the clouds this day, I knew I had to shoot Ornament Valley. Shooting this location is like being transported to another place.

You can already imagine cars zooming by Willys Butte!

The plant life in Cars Land is really amazing. It seems like there are as many photos to take as there are cactus in the valley.

Here is a slightly different angle on the entrance to Radiator Springs Racers that Kathy Mangum shared yesterday. This arch really invites you in to this incredible attraction, not to mention photo location.

Before we leave Cars Land, it seems only fitting to show the statue of Stanley, the founder of Radiator Springs. This location is surely going to be a popular one when Cars Land welcomes guests this summer.
Ill be sharing more unique photos from the cutest little town in Carburetor County, so check back soon!
First Look: Cars Land Through a Photographers Lens at Disney California Adventure Park by Paul Hiffmeyer: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

More...