Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Summer fireworks show?

Summer fireworks show?

We are planning a trip in late August. Does anyone know what fireworks show will be running at that time? We are hoping it will be the "Remember..." show.

2. # ADS

This is from a thread on another Disney fan board: "Just checked the Disneyland Resort Calendar and it shows that Magical will return on May 4th and RDCT's last day (until September) is April 29th. Previously RDCT went on break in Mid-May with Magical beginning it's run on Memorial Day Weekend."

If you haven't yet seen RDCT (or if you just want to see it again before your trip), there are many videos (some are HD, full length) on Youtube.

The last few years Remember didn't return until after Labor Day.

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

The fireworks are different?

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebeeonarose View Post
    The fireworks are different?
    Disneyland currently has 4 shows: "believe...in holiday magic" for the Xmas season, "Halloween screams" for the Halloween parties, "Magical" during the summer, and "remember dreams come true" (my favorite) during the spring and fall.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    Disneyland currently has 4 shows: "believe...in holiday magic" for the Xmas season, "Halloween screams" for the Halloween parties, "Magical" during the summer, and "remember dreams come true" (my favorite) during the spring and fall.
    And the two versions of the Fourth of July fireworks!
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    I knew about the holiday fireworks, but I didn't realize that they were different in the spring. We watched the fireworks last summer. We didn't stop to see them during our spring trip.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebeeonarose View Post
    I knew about the holiday fireworks, but I didn't realize that they were different in the spring. We watched the fireworks last summer. We didn't stop to see them during our spring trip.
    That's too bad. Remember is soo much better than Magical IMHO.