Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Guest offers for the Fantasmic Annual Passholder parties

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Guest offers for the Fantasmic Annual Passholder parties

Disney has started sending invitations for a series of annual passholders parties celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Fantasmic. There are four events scheduled:

Monday, May 14
    Tuesday, May 15
    Monday, May 21
    Tuesday, May 22

As with past events, invited passholders can bring up to three passholder guests. Some passholders may not need all four tickets for this event, and others may want to attend but were not picked. If you have extra tickets and want to offer them to a MousePlanet reader, please post here.

Remember, you and your guests must all hold current, valid Disneyland Annual Passports, and the event instructions state that your entire party must check in together. If you offer tickets here, you're responsible for working out the details (offline, preferably) with anyone who responds to your request. It is a good idea to post which day you're going, how many spots you have open and what time you'd like to check in, so you can find someone who can complete your group and won't hold you up by arriving far later than you plan to.

This event works a little different than past AP parties, in that the invited passholder must RSVP at Disneyland in person for the event prior to May 10, and must state at the time how many tickets they need. Once the RSVP is accepted passholders can not add additional guests, so you will probably need to work out all of the details before the invited passholder RSVPs.

And remember, we don't allow selling of tickets here. This is a free event, and we expect that anyone offering a ticket is doing so with no expectation of payment of any kind.

Since there are four events scheduled we probably won't plan on a formal MousePlanet meet during any of them, but we hope you all have fun!

Adrienne

2. # ADS

If anybody is willing to RSVP for 2 extras for May 14, I'd love to attend. That date falls during our next visit. Thanks!

-- Cindy

And... if anyone is willing to part with 2 tickets for May 21st, we would love to have them. That falls on our visit and we love Fantasmic!!

-pat

hello! same here, if anybody has one extra RSVP they're willing to part with, i'd love to go. i'm flexible with dates. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would like one (1) if someone has a spare

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Disney has just sent me an update saying that the event is open to all guests with a valid Disneyland Annual Passport. As such, I'm going to close this thread - if you want to attend, you can RSVP!

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.