Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Who from CA or AZ wants to go to a Cars Land VIP party or win other cool prizes

Loving my sweet pea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avant Gardens View Post
    I just won a pair of parkhopper tickets. Guess these dont qualify for the cars opening party. You would think since im a so-cal resident that I could use them for the 2-days/2-parks promo since they have the same dollar value as those. Hmm, if not perhaps I can upgrade to a AP. Keep trying folks. Not sure what the secret is, it doesnt seem to matter when you click, it always advances two more rolls before settling.
    There is no skill to the game involved. It all depends on the time you click in to play. All the prizes are have pre-determined times they are won. When the time comes up, the next person to play wins it.

2. # ADS

I really hope they didn't front load all of the prizes and now the rest of us are playing daily with no chance of winning! May 22nd seems far away, yet so many people have won already!

A dream in a wish your heart makes! Engaged at DL December 2008, honeymooned at DL December 2009, too many other trips to mention! Happiness is being and AP holder! Looking forward to the day my kiddo is old enough to enjoy the parks as much as I do

~Shelby

Why can't I win???? I'm optimistic every day.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie7762 View Post
    May 22nd seems far away, yet so many people have won already!
    Keep in mind that for everyone who posts that they've won something, you don't know how many people have played and haven't won. I think it's great that we have people on these boards that won, but I wouldn't take the sampling here as any kind of indication of the percentages of winners from those who have played.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Quote Originally Posted by josephfive View Post
    Why can't I win???? I'm optimistic every day.
    Me too!!!! Only to be disappointed
    A dream in a wish your heart makes! Engaged at DL December 2008, honeymooned at DL December 2009, too many other trips to mention! Happiness is being and AP holder! Looking forward to the day my kiddo is old enough to enjoy the parks as much as I do

~Shelby

It's a treasure-we found it together
    MousePad Subscriber

I have been playing pretty much every day and I just won!

You won Fry's - Cars Land Merchandise! Look for an email with prize details. It will arrive in the next 24-48 hours.

No idea what that means, but yay!!!

Why do people go on The Amazing Race without bothering to learn how to drive a stick shift?

Loving my sweet pea.

Yay Mermaid!!!

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I have been playing pretty much every day and I just won!

You won Fry's - Cars Land Merchandise! Look for an email with prize details. It will arrive in the next 24-48 hours.

No idea what that means, but yay!!!
    Yay, congrats! That sounds interesting - if you wouldn't mind, please let us know when they tell you what it is.

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

it's a 10.00 carland prize but it doesnt say what it is till it arrives the mystery package

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I just won tickets to the preview party!

I just received this email fom the ePrize customer service:

Hello,

We appreciate your patience as we looked into further details regarding the event. Please find additional information below.

• We would like to bring our two-year old son with us. Will we be able to
    join us? If so, would he need to use one of the "Party Passes"?

Yes, children under 2-years-old may be brought to the event and will not count against your 4 Party Passes. This is in line with general Disneyland Resort policy that children under the age of three do not require a ticket for general admission into the parks.

• Will the passes be sent to me in advance or will they need to be picked up at Disneyland?

As yet, it has not been determined how your “Party Passes” will be fulfilled. Those details will be available approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event. Details are confirmed by the Disneyland Resort, you will be notified by ePrize via email. At that time a detailed confirmation letter, including instructions on how to redeem your “Party Passes,” will be sent to you.

Please keep in mind that this is a private special event. Hours are subject to change and details will not be made public.

• Are general park admissions included?

No. The “Party Passes” you receive as a verified winner of this promotion grant you entrance solely to Disney California Adventure Park to participate in a private special event to celebrate the grand opening of Cars Land. The park will not be open to the public on that day and attending guests will have limited access to attractions and entertainments. Full details will be made available to you prior to the event.

Please be aware that your “Party Passes” will not grant you access to Disneyland Park. However, you are welcome to supplement your promotional prize with the purchase of an admission ticket to Disneyland Park if you so desire.

• What time on June 14th does this start?

Details as to specific hours for this event have not yet been confirmed or released. Those details will most likely be available 3-4 weeks prior to the event. You will be notified by ePrize via email with a detailed confirmation letter and instructions if you are a verified winner.

We do suggest that you plan on attending for several hours on the day of June 14, 2012 and that the event is likely to begin during the day and continue into the early evening. There is no specific dress code but we do recommend that you wear attire suitable to typical park attendance so that you are comfortable throughout the day.

• Can you give me more details on what to expect at this party?

“Party Passes” grant you access to a private, invitation-only event at Disney California Adventure Park celebrating the Grand Opening of Cars Land and the completion of the five-year Disneyland Resort expansion. There will be a number of elements involved in this special event and details have not been made available at this time. Disney California Adventure Park will not be open to the public on the day of June 14, 2012 and “Party Passes” or invitations will be required for entrance into the Park on that day. Disneyland Park is expected to be open and operating as regularly scheduled.

As a verified winner, you will be granted admission to Disney California Adventure Park to participate in a select number of elements. All aspects of the event, including but not limited to: hours of operation, attraction availability, entertainment schedules, and seating arrangements, are subject to change without notice and at the sole discretion of Disneyland Resort. This event will include participation by working media whose participation will include filming, broadcasting, photographing and reporting from the event.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Sincerely,
    ePrize Customer Service

Congrats to all of you winners. You have been so important to me all these years and if you have an extra ticket I think we could have that bonding time we have always talked about on this board. I KID! No I don't, I love each and every one of you.

Yeah.....the poster is correct that stated that it is just plain luck! I do it every day. It is a nice new ritual.

That is one of the downsides of being on here a lot....I get so darned excited. I am also a nut for the construction element of DLR and have been eyeing it these past few years with a certain amount of mad glee. And that is another perk of this site....If I do not win I can live vicariously through all of you alls that did indeed win! Now get out there and play mousketeers.....and take me with you.....just kidding.....no I'm not....I'm mad!

Loving my sweet pea.

I received the same email this morning. They probably are getting a fair number of inquiries since they gave us absolutely no details to begin with!

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    Oh that is awesome Cstephens! Actually I have both Missy and I entered in hope of that prize. So far it's been a dry well but hey it doesn't cost to play so there is always hope!
    Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

Yay! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by MammaSilva View Post
    Oh that is awesome Cstephens! Actually I have both Missy and I entered in hope of that prize. So far it's been a dry well but hey it doesn't cost to play so there is always hope!
    After, reading here yesterday it is thought to be random times, I decided to log in the 4 valid entries at random times instead of in one block like I have been doing. So I logged Whistler in this AM (anout 15 minutes ago), and he won Party tickets. Now, I want to enter the other 3 right now!! But, I am going with my plan to be random about it and see what happens today.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    After, reading here yesterday it is thought to be random times, I decided to log in the 4 valid entries at random times instead of in one block like I have been doing. So I logged Whistler in this AM (anout 15 minutes ago), and he won Party tickets.

Yay, congrats to you too!

It's a treasure-we found it together
    MousePad Subscriber
    I'll let you know what my prize is, but it has a value of $10. Congrats on your won!
    Why do people go on The Amazing Race without bothering to learn how to drive a stick shift?

Loving my sweet pea.
    Ohohoh! I missed this until MS quoted it! Congratulations! So glad you for you!

I'm rooting for you MS, especially since you'll already be down at DL!

Congrats to all you winners!!! Still trying on a daily basis and won't stop!!

Congrats guys!! Keep trying if you haven't won, my dad won a Cars merchandise prize yesterday! I hope you win MamaSilva, keep going!!!

Yippie, I nearly came out of my seat. I just won 4 Car Party Passes. I have already put in for my time off from work now its time to find a hotel.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mmclubhouse mommy View Post
    Congrats guys!! Keep trying if you haven't won, my dad won a Cars merchandise prize yesterday! I hope you win MamaSilva, keep going!!!
    Congrats to your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland OR Bust View Post
    Yippie, I nearly came out of my seat. I just won 4 Car Party Passes. I have already put in for my time off from work now its time to find a hotel.
    Yay, congratulations!

Cool

ok i asked for more info about my prize didnt get that but i did get this hope it helps you all not what i needed but a little info

FAQs for Winners of Disneyland Resort Special Event Party Passes

 We would like to bring our two-year old son with us. Will we be able to join us? If so, would he need to use one of the "Party Passes"?
    Yes, children under 2-years-old may be brought to the event and will not count against your 4 Party Passes. This is in line with general Disneyland Resort policy that children under the age of three do not require a ticket for general admission into the parks.

 Will the passes be sent to me in advance or will they need to be picked up at Disneyland?
    As yet, it has not been determined how your Party Passes will be fulfilled. Those details will be available approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event. When ePrize has verified you as a qualified winner of this promotion and details are confirmed by the Disneyland Resort, you will be notified by ePrize via email. At that time a detailed confirmation letter, including instructions on how to redeem your Party Passes, will be sent to you.
    Please keep in mind that this is a private special event. Hours are subject to change and details will not be made public.

 Are general park admissions included?
    No. The Party Passes you receive as a verified winner of this promotion grant you entrance solely to Disney California Adventure Park to participate in a private special event to celebrate the grand opening of Cars Land. The park will not be open to the public on that day and attending guests will have limited access to attractions and entertainments. Full details will be made available to you prior to the event.
    Please be aware that your Party Passes will not grant you access to Disneyland Park. However, you are welcome to supplement your promotional prize with the purchase of an admission ticket to Disneyland Park if you so desire.

 What time on June 14th does this start?
    Details as to specific hours for this event have not yet been confirmed or released. Those details will most likely be available 3-4 weeks prior to the event. You will be notified by ePrize via email with a detailed confirmation letter and instructions if you are a verified winner.
    We do suggest that you plan on attending for several hours on the day of June 14, 2012 and that the event is likely to begin during the day and continue into the early evening. There is no specific dress code but we do recommend that you wear attire suitable to typical park attendance so that you are comfortable throughout the day.

 Can you give me more details on what to expect at this party?
    Party Passes grant you access to a private, invitation-only event at Disney California Adventure Park celebrating the Grand Opening of Cars Land and the completion of the five-year Disneyland Resort expansion. There will be a number of elements involved in this special event and details have not been made available at this time. Disney California Adventure Park will not be open to the public on the day of June 14, 2012 and Party Passes or invitations will be required for entrance into the Park on that day. Disneyland Park is expected to be open and operating as regularly scheduled.
    As a verified winner, you will be granted admission to Disney California Adventure Park to participate in a select number of elements. All aspects of the event, including but not limited to: hours of operation, attraction availability, entertainment schedules, and seating arrangements, are subject to change without notice and at the sole discretion of Disneyland Resort. This event will include participation by working media whose participation will include filming, broadcasting, photographing and reporting from the event.

"You won Ralphs - Pair of Annual Disneyland Passes! Look for an email with prize details. It will arrive in the next 24-48 hours."

Squeeee! Wonder how that will work since I already have an AP?? The hubby doesn't, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to apply the other to a renewal, or if one of my friends is about to get very lucky?? Hmmm...

Figuring out the mom thing

I just won the $50 Fry's Gift Card! And it says I can continue to play daily!