Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Who from CA or AZ wants to go to a Cars Land VIP party or win other cool prizes

bump so more people can win....

2. # ADS

Yes I was bored. Here are some fun facts. This contest is on four Disney boards that I know of, so far total on all four boards only 22 people have won a prize. That means there are tons of more prizes out there. Here is the break down if you are curious. Yes, I have no life and love Disney way to much. I always get excited when there is a contest.

3 people have won park hoppers
    7 people have won cars/fry's merchandise
    5 people have won 50.00 gift cards to Ralphs
    2 people have won the vacation package for AZ residents
    5 people have won the carsland party

This shows there are winner and alot more winner to be found between now and May 22. I know it a bummer when you don't win but keep tring.

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    Yes I was bored. Here are some fun facts. This contest is on four Disney boards that I know of, so far total on all four boards only 22 people have won a prize. That means there are tons of more prizes out there. Here is the break down if you are curious. Yes, I have no life and love Disney way to much. I always get excited when there is a contest.

This shows there are winner and alot more winner to be found between now and May 22. I know it a bummer when you don't win but keep tring.
    Thanks for the breakdown, disneylandkitty! I keep getting irritated with the Shuffle game because it seems like it still moves again after you hit Stop... I know it all comes down to luck, but I want to control it! Ha :-) I'll keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by Shortpix77 View Post
    Thanks for the breakdown, disneylandkitty! I keep getting irritated with the Shuffle game because it seems like it still moves again after you hit Stop... I know it all comes down to luck, but I want to control it! Ha :-) I'll keep trying...
    I feel the same way-very frustrating and I am entering with 2 email addresses!
    Siggy aka Jill

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SigalTchelet View Post
    I feel the same way-very frustrating and I am entering with 2 email addresses!
    Be careful - that's a violation of the contest rules, and if they match the two they'll disqualify you.

AVP
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortpix77 View Post
    One thing to note, it really has nothing to do with the shuffle. If you look at the bottom left it also has a button you can click to see if you won at that entry.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    If you look at the bottom left it also has a button you can click to see if you won at that entry.
    Really? Next thing you'll be telling me is that there is no such thing as ... (I cannot bring myself to say it) ...

Seriously, I believe you but had no idea. Now I feel rather silly for thinking the shuffle was actually real :-)

Well, the shuffle is "real" in that if you get three in a row you will really win a prize. It just happens to also be predetermined. If you click the tell me if I won, it will check to see if you won. If you click stop, it will similarly check to see if you won. There is no actual skill involved.

Blog Entries

Unless the contest is only open to people who post on those four boards (which I don't believe to be true) and only awards prizes to people who post their winnings on said message boards (yeah, right), I'm not sure how you can assume that there have only been 22 winners.

Am I missing something?
    Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.

Ya I agree. No way to know how many have actually won, just how many from message boards have won. For instance my parents live in So. Cal and In-laws but they don't post on boards so how would you know if they have won or not??

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

"Be careful - that's a violation of the contest rules, and if they match the two they'll disqualify you."

Well-I didn't know that was the case myself. Wonder if I should I try to contact them or just play only 1 of my registrations from here forward?

There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoofyGuy View Post

Well-I didn't know that was the case myself. Wonder if I should I try to contact them or just play only 1 of my registrations from here forward?
    I'd just play with only one address from here on.

AVP
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Blog Entries
    "Be careful - that's a violation of the contest rules, and if they match the two they'll disqualify you."

ANd if you want to see it, it is in rule 5 of the rules.

"Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, multiple URLs, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant may be disqualified."
    Planning 3 trips at once...

^^ My friend was in a contest to win tickets to some kind of Sesame Street meet and greet + show, and the way you would win is for people to vote for your picture on a local news station website (NOT Facebook). Well one day, one of her competitors shot WAAAYYYY ahead in the rankings, even though my friend was up pretty high (top 5 out of thousands of people), this mom somehow outranked everyone by thousands and thousands of votes. I guess they were able to bypass the proxy or cookies or something on the website and just had an "auto vote" thing set up. And they were disqualified and banned from any future contests. And my friend ended up winning!

So I guess long story short, don't try to cheat the system

"Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, multiple URLs, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant may be disqualified."
    I read it after I saw AVP's post-I just didn't read the rules prior to registering.
    There are no perfect men in this world-Only perfect intentions

I won a Pair of Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets!

Nichole

Quote Originally Posted by nbaum View Post
    Congratulations!

I did not see that. I will just play with the one email.
    Siggy aka Jill

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Congrats!
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Figuring out the mom thing
    Congratulations! That's super cool!!

post the times u have won to help others see if there is a pattern

I read it after I saw AVP's post-I just didn't read the rules prior to registering.
    Really that would be like any guy reading the directions, right.

Nothing won in this household yet. The rules only say one per person, not per address so there are 4 over 18 y/o's in this house.

Nothing here, either. Congrats to everyone who has won so far!

To all who come to this happy place...quit stepping on the back of my shoes!

i wonder if the 2 trips are both me becouse i posted it on here mice chat and mouse wait

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALB2277 View Post
    i wonder if the 2 trips are both me becouse i posted it on here mice chat and mouse wait
    I wouldn't be surprised. IIRC, there are three of those packages -- so it would be odd if two of the three (1) had already been awarded & (2) both went to active message board participants.
    Team Happy Place - Winners Spring 2009 MouseAdventure: Trains, Trams & Monorails
    Would rather be looking at the back side of water...
    Everything in life is only for now.
    Nope - it never ends.