Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Who from CA or AZ wants to go to a Cars Land VIP party or win other cool prizes

Nothing today

Congratulations to those who have won though!!

2. # ADS

Nothing for me today either

Quote Originally Posted by ainsley09 View Post
    I've been playing for about a week and this morning I got 3 coke symbols in a row which said I won 2 park hopper tickets. I wonder if I can apply them to an AP renewal/purchase? Otherwise we'll just use them for DH or visiting relatives. I would prefer the party!
    Not usually as "won" promo tickets they don't have any value. I believe they should have a value printed on them when you receive them. On that note, though congratulations. I still haven't won anything.

I hope they provide the info for the party soon. We are either going to fly down or drive down from Sacramento the night before. It would make trip planning easier if we need all the details behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Not usually as "won" promo tickets they don't have any value. I believe they should have a value printed on them when you receive them. On that note, though congratulations. I still haven't won anything.
    That's what I figured. I realized my first post sounded ungrateful. I am really thrilled that I did win something since I can't remember the last time I won a contest like this!

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21 View Post
    I hope they provide the info for the party soon. We are either going to fly down or drive down from Sacramento the night before. It would make trip planning easier if we need all the details behind it.
    I would try calling disney and seeing if they have more information

WDW & DLR Junkie

First time I played and was shocked that I won two 1 day park hoppers! Shocked but super excited! My hubby didn't believe me! This is my first time winning anything, so keep trying folks!

"Please stand clear of the doors..."

Hey all! I have been playing this game for a week now and today it said I won the Disneyland VIP Vacation Pacakage!! I haven't received the official email stating I won the prize yet. I really hope its for real and I won the prize!!! It says it takes 24-48hours to get the email so we will see... I would so thrilled!! I have never won anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmclubhouse mommy View Post
    Hey all! I have been playing this game for a week now and today it said I won the Disneyland VIP Vacation Pacakage!! I haven't received the official email stating I won the prize yet. I really hope its for real and I won the prize!!! It says it takes 24-48hours to get the email so we will see... I would so thrilled!! I have never won anything!!!
    oh wow congrats. I have seen to other people on the boards win this prize. I heard for this prize they have you fill out some papers and mail them in. You and your familly are really lucky.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shellybean View Post
    First time I played and was shocked that I won two 1 day park hoppers! Shocked but super excited! My hubby didn't believe me! This is my first time winning anything, so keep trying folks!
    Congrats to both of you!
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Won 50.00 gift card to ralph's today... Yippy

Unhappy

I haven't received my email yet!! Boo!! I am worried... I played the game on my HTC phone and when I got three in a row it stated you have won the VIP trip to Disneyland. I know it says it can take 24-48 hours for an email and it won't be 24 until 4:00 today... I am trying to be patient but if it didn't work I am going to be so disappointed!! Waaa! Has anyonr rlse's email taken awhile to get??

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    Congrats!

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

To all of you waiting for an email and for information about the event: RELAX!!! You're going to get it soon enough! If it said you won, YOU WON! They will send you all the info as stated.

I haven't received my email yet!! Boo!! I am worried... I played the game on my HTC phone and when I got three in a row it stated you have won the VIP trip to Disneyland. I know it says it can take 24-48 hours for an email and it won't be 24 until 4:00 today... I am trying to be patient but if it didn't work I am going to be so disappointed!! Waaa! Has anyonr rlse's email taken awhile to get??
    Maybe because you won on a week end it will take a bit I won the same thing on a Friday and had the email in 10 min but it was a Friday be glad you don’t have it you have 5 calendar days from when you are sent the email to send in a form and by getting mine on a Friday I only had tell Tuesday to get mine in so I overnighted it and from here in bullhead az it still didn’t get there tell Monday.

Check ur spam. Also how it the big prize they might have to do an extra step there might not be anyone there on the weekend. Hopefully u will get it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    Congratulations! You can spend your savings at DL.

My husband and I have been playing daily, as have my parents. No wins yet Super jealous of all of you who have won Carsland preview party tickets! I hope there's still some prizes left to be given out! It seems a lot of mousepadders are winning!

A dream in a wish your heart makes! Engaged at DL December 2008, honeymooned at DL December 2009, too many other trips to mention! Happiness is being and AP holder! Looking forward to the day my kiddo is old enough to enjoy the parks as much as I do

~Shelby

[QUOTE=disneylandkitty;1726795]Check ur spam. Also how it the big prize they might have to do an extra step there might not be anyone there on the weekend. Hopefully u will get it tomorrow.[/QUOTE
    Thank you so much for that tip! I didn't even think of that so I went and checked and there was the email stating I had won the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started to cry a little bit!! I have to fill out a form and send it in to the company in order to officially claim the prize!!! I think I am going to overnight it like ALB2277 because it has to be there within 5 calender days. They then review it and then send you an email to let you know you get the prize. Fingers crossed, everything goes good and we get a trip to Disneyland!!!! I think I should take you disneylandkitty because otherwise I don't know if I would have checked my spam!! Thank you!!!!!!

Aw man, I just realized that the Carsland Preview Party is the same day I have tickets for the US Open in San Francisco. What to do????

Aw man, I just realized that the Carsland Preview Party is the same day I have tickets for the US Open in San Francisco. What to do????
    Tough call
    Say the secret word.

desisions desisions... I hate when two thing come up on the same day

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus T Firefly View Post
    Tough call
    Definitely Dis.

Just scored 4 tickets for the Cars Land preview party! Whoo hoo!

Say the secret word.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus T Firefly View Post
    Just scored 4 tickets for the Cars Land preview party! Whoo hoo!
    Congrats!