Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Nemo Plush?

Nemo Plush?

We are heading to the parks next week and my 2-year old has just fallen in love with Finding Nemo. She has declared that she is going to get a Nemo plush at DL (actually she wants Marlin and Dory, but would settle for Nemo). Does anyone know if they even have any of the Nemo characters right now? I want to prepare if they're not going to have it so she won't get upset.

Thanks!

2. # ADS

I'm pretty sure I saw generic clownfish prizes at the midway games in DCA. Can't say whether they sell them in the parks, but the Disney Store at the mall has Dory and an orange clownfish (which is probably Nemo). How disappointed will she be without it? You could maybe buy one to take with you, if you find one in the park, return it, if not, she can still carry the plush around with her.

Blog Entries

I would check out World of Disney in Downtown Disney if you can't find it in the parks - there's bound to be something in there that's Nemo related.

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy