As you may or may not know, I love events! So it should be no surprise that Im going to make sure you have the 411 on all the merchandise events happening during the month of May on Main Street, U.S.A., at Disneyland park.

While you may feel like youre going on a deep-sea adventure, theres no need to hold your breath for this event. Our events team has just notified me that miniaturist Robert Olszewski will be appearing at the Disneyana Shop on May 5 to sign his new 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea sculpture. Check out artofdisneyparks.com for additional images and event details.

Feeling artsy? Good! Because new ACME archives art will debut May 19 at the Disneyana Shop. Special Tip: ACME artist Mark Cote will be appearing May 19-20, from 10 a.m. 1 p.m., daily.

Last but not certainly not least (and this is hot off the presses!), Disney Legend Charles Boyer and his son, artist Bruce Boyer, will be joining the festivities at The Disney Gallery on May 19, from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m., for the debut and signing of After the Prom with Mickey and Minnie and Gone Fishing with Mickey and Pluto.
Theres a lot going on, and thats just the beginning. So make plans now to check out some of these events, and if you have a little extra “time on your hands,” then swing by the Fortuosity Shop for the heroes and villains artisan watch for May, featuring the Evil Queen!
Excited to see whats next? Me too keep watching!
For more Disneyland Resort merchandise news, check out the posts below:

The Month of May Brings Events to Main Street, U.S.A., at Disneyland Park by Michelle Harker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

More...