When we rang in the New Year and brought our 15 new Walt Disney World Moms Panelists onboard in January, we also announced an exciting new feature for 2012 the panelists can now receive and answer guests questions in Spanish! Since then, our newest bilingual mom, Malanie Rivera, has been busy answering your Walt Disney World Resort vacation planning questions on everything from celebrating holidays at Disney Parks to Is it OK to bring a canoe with me?

Malanie told me that she especially enjoys these types of quirky questions and any questions about Disney Resort Hotels. I have visited a lot of [the resorts] and there are some experiences guests dont really know theyre missing, like yummy cookies and lemonade that are offered as a free snack when you check-in, she says. These little touches can really make their vacations different and special.
As a single mom of two children and an occupational therapist for special needs children, Malanie always has her hands full. So, when this New Yorker likes to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city, her favorite retreat is Disneys Coronado Springs Resort.
I love the colonial, Spanish feel there and I have two tweens, so Im always looking for something special that they would like to do, Malanie says. This resort hosts Movies Under the Stars at the pool and my kids were adamant about watching the movie every nightthey loved it! Theres a lot of pool activities too, not to mention Disney trivia, hula hoop contests, smores around a campfire and more.
Malanie enjoys helping others plan magical Disney moments, including her brothers engagement at Cinderellas Royal Table.

Now that I get to answer other guests questions on the Moms Panel, its awesome to swap stories of these special memories and help others plan future moments, Malanie says. And I’m thrilled to pieces that we can be available for the Spanish community!
Ask Malanie a question en Espaol at DisneyWorldMoms.com.
See below for more posts about the Walt Disney World Moms Panel:

Moms Panel Monday: Hola! Meet Malanie Rivera, Who Can Help You Plan a Walt Disney World Resort Stay in English and Espaol by Laura Spencer: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

More...