Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Gluten Free Pizza delivery

Gluten Free Pizza delivery

If anyone knows about any Pizza places that have gluten free pizza and deliver to the hotels on S harbor blvd across from DL I would be grateful.
    Having a hard time finding one online. Were going to the DL resort next week and staying at the park vue inn. On monday we were hoping to order pizza
    at our hotel but unfortunatly I have celiac so I have to be gluten free. Anyways thanks everyone.

2. # ADS

Do you know of chains that carry gluten free pizza? There are probably locals that could tell you where Pizza Hut or Dominoes are if you knew those places carried glutten free. I saw a Little Ceasars when we visited last week, but I doubt they have gluten free pizza.

Blog Entries

ZOizza does Gluten Free but they do not have a close location, unfortunately.

"The white coating is filmy and there’s another creamy layer in there that’s kind of like cream cheese or perhaps unscented foot balm." Cybele May; Candyblog.net

The most expensive thing I ever had was a free kitten.

I'm sorry, I don't know of anyone that does GF and delivers to that area. Pizza Port has GF items on it's menu.

Try calling Disney Dining to see if any of the pizza places on the resort property (DL, DCA, DtD) have gluten free options. It's not delivery service, but you could take the food to go.

Santa / Actor for hire
    MousePad Subscriber

Zito's does a gluten free pizza here is the link to their closes location to the resort Zito's does a gluten free pizza here is the link to their closes location to the resort on Katella

Setting up camp at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds now sometime in the future
    My Acting website
    My Santa website "It's not the look, it's what is in ones heart, that makes one a Santa"
    My Promotional Marketing website that's were my user name comes

CPK on Katella has gluten free options. They don't deliver (a third party might), but it's a pretty short walk.

well thank you everyone for the suggestions. I believe we found a place that deliveres. Its Top Class Pizza. For any celiacs or gluten intoloerant people they have gluten free pizza and deliver to the hotels around disneyland. Of coarse I wont know how good they are until next week so I cant vouch for quality. Anyways I will keep other places named here in mind in case plans change. Again thank you all!

Let us know how it is! My husband has to have GF, too, and its our first trip since going GF, so we're eager for info.

Sara, hoping to plan a trip next year for her 40th with DH and kids....