Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: When do they usually announce the dates for MNSSHP?

When do they usually announce the dates for MNSSHP?

Just wondering when they usually announce the dates for MNSSHP? We got next year's school calendar and we have a loooong weekend....

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would guess any time now --- we're 6 months out from early October, and people are making ADRs. But that's just a guess.

Cathy

I'm getting my tickets this week. Either for 10/8 or 10/11.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The dates are in this weeks update -- looks like they were in last weeks update, too.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    The dates are in this weeks update -- looks like they were in last weeks update, too.
    I didn't see the dates last week, but I saw them this week! Thanks!

There was a correction in this week's update. The dates are September 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30, October 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, and November 1.

Where can I find info on prices for MNSSHP? Also if there are any discounts for Florida residents, seasonal passholders &/or DVC members? I have looked several places on the WDW site & all I can find is general info. We will be staying at BLT from 09/20 to 09/25 & I see that MNSSHP will be held on the 21st & 23rd. I thought I might look into treating us, since we've never done it. We've done MVMCP many times, but never this one. We will have a 20-something woman with us who has NEVER been to WDW. This will be her 4-year old DD 4th trip to the World & I thought it might be fun to do something new to ALL of us.

I've just talked to a cast member & she said the dates & prices will come out late April/early May.

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    I've just talked to a cast member & she said the dates & prices will come out late April/early May.
    The ones on the weekly update may be the dates based on MK closing times. Which was a true predictor last year, but of course may change if Disney chooses to switch things up.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)