Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: New WDW summer room-only discount offer

New WDW summer room-only discount offer

For stays most nights June 15 Aug. 14, 2012:

* Save 15% at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort and Disney's All-Star Music Resort
    * Save 20% at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Coronado Spring Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside, and Disney's Fort Wildness Resort & Campground Cabins
    * Save 25% at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's BoardWalk, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard views only), Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, and Disney's Old Key West Resort.

You can add tickets to create a package with these terrific summer room rates!

Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com

2. # ADS

I assumed Disney didn't need to offer summer discounts! Is this out of the ordinary?

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkithepooh View Post
    I assumed Disney didn't need to offer summer discounts! Is this out of the ordinary?
    Well, you notice that some resorts are suspiciously absent (Pop, POFQ, Poly -- oh, all the P resorts! Oh, and Wilderness Lodge). Maybe they're just trying to get people to commit now?
    Cathy

I love the "P" resorts!!!

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    Well, you notice that some resorts are suspiciously absent (Pop, POFQ, Poly -- oh, all the P resorts! Oh, and Wilderness Lodge). Maybe they're just trying to get people to commit now?
    I noticed the same thing! I think they're the ones that consistently have higher occupancy rate? More popular, perhaps?
    Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

POFQ is small, so there wouldn't be much availability anyway.
    Pop has the new rooms opening - and I think they know they don't have to discount those.
    Not sure about Poly or Wilderness.

Cathy

I used the Beach Club one!! The rooms are super limited and a non water room is not available. At least it wasn't.

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

The offer is very limited but I have found some (lesser) discounts for other resorts during that time. Saved one client a couple hundred dollars on their existing reservation = happy client!

Mary@MasterpieceTravels.com