Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: new social game- Disney's Animal Kingdom Explorers

new social game- Disney's Animal Kingdom Explorers

New game from Playdom. The new Disney nature movie "Chimpanzee" coming out is being tied into the promo of this game. I think it's the first online/social game done about a Disney park for Facebook, etc. This is the newest project my DH has been working on, and Playdom's first real Disney IP game, so it's exciting.

http://www.facebook.com/disneyanimalkingdom

Teddi ~ Wife to Rob. Mom to Bert 14, Chloe & Kaylie 9
    1st trip to WDW 2013: Jan 28-Feb 6 Cabins@ Fort Wilderness & Villas @ AKL Kidani
    2013 May 11 - 18, Boardwalk Inn CL, Great-Grandma's 1st trip
    DLR 2013: Feb 20-22: DLH, April 2-4: offsite June: 18-22, Paradise Pier
    2014: DLR May 24 - 27, Paradise Pier

2. # ADS

Thank you! I just joined on FB and it's similar to Gardens of time.

I've been asked numerous times to test games for Playdom at their headquaters, but the scheduling has never worked out. Now I know what they were working on!

Thanks again!

I downloaded it and then saw that it looked like a Farmville-type game. I've since left it alone. I do not care for those type of games.

I've been enjoying it... In fact, I'd say that it's been the one Disney game I've most enjoyed since Virtual Magic Kingdom. Not easy shoes to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by craigdvc View Post
    I downloaded it and then saw that it looked like a Farmville-type game. I've since left it alone. I do not care for those type of games.
    Just looked at it. It was a brief look, as after I bought a giraffe, it wouldn't let me continue unless I sent invitations to my Facebook friends to play. I'm really not interested in spamming my Facebook friends before I've even had a chance to start to enjoy the game...
    To all who come to this happy place...quit stepping on the back of my shoes!