Hi All, I'm so excited to be back on the Forum and planning a new trip. When I was on last we made a move to Florida and ran to Disney right after unpacking. Unfortunitly after 6 months of living in Florida I knew I couldnt stay as I was not adgusting to the heat with my medical condition and missed my son as I/we packed back up and went back home to Michigan. I hate the winters here but after 43 years I knew I needed to be where I grew up and re-adgust to renting for the rest of my life. Im good with that as long as Im home and near my son. Ok, enough with that.
I'm going back to DISNEY May 1-10th, 2013. My plan at this point is to leave from TVC with one layover in Chicago. Get DME and head to Pop Century. The reason it's the Pop again is, we can spread it out for 3 addition days for a complete 10 days which we never did before. If we did Moderate it could only be 7 days. I want to stay as long as possible. All the trips to Disney we are NEVER in the room to sleep and shower so I really dont see a reason to pay for a more expensive resort. We will be Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and want to do things we never have before. Like go DD and do that balloon ride thing, dance in DD , take a boat ride and walk around the parks without storm parking and just take in the scenery. So I think we need more days. Were not water park people. I really need to find out when Disney will roll out there 2013 dvd and free info. packets. I hope if I order in December they will send 2013 and not still 2012. I might call first. I will start making plane and room ressie's in the next few months. I hope I picked a nice week and month with great warm weather and low crowds. If anyone has anything I might have forgotten or something we need to see please feel free to post it. I will make note of all suggestions. I should mention husband is a 3 time cancer survivor so this trip needs to turn out the best Anniversary as we never know if it will be his last.