Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: World View: Tips for taking better photos at the Epcot International Flower & Garden

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

World View: Tips for taking better photos at the Epcot International Flower & Garden

Tips for taking better photos at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival by Mark Goldhaber

Mark shares some thoughts on improving your photos while providing a look at some of this year's topiaries at the Festival.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Nice article Mark! Your before and after pictures are great examples for everyone to see. I'm glad to see you talk about fill flash. It's something I use and it really does make a huge difference. That was something we learned about back in the days of the Disney Institute when my husband and I took a couple photo classes there.

Running at full speed
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Thanks, Mary. I decided to do something other than just the standard documentation photos this year, and figured it might be nice to share the difference with people. I'll have more F&G photos in the next couple of Updates, plus some cool nighttime photos of the new Dumbo this week.

I look forward to seeing more of your F&G pictures. I forgot to tell you which was my favorite picture in the article. I loved how the colors on the 2nd picture of Iridessa popped and made the picture really come alive.

Can't wait to see your pictures of the new Dumbo at night. Night photography is so much fun and I know you will have some great ideas for pictures.

Great tips Mark! i will be sure to try them out on our trip to F&G in late April... we can't wait, it was a long cold winter here in CO

Running at full speed
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Dan, there's a possibility that I'll be back down for a press event April 25-28. When will you be there?