Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Dream Scootors on Disney Buses ???

Dream Scootors on Disney Buses ???

We have a family trip to Disney World in October, 2012. I have rented 2 dream scootors for Myself and wife. I have read different information concerning the Dream Scootor and the transportation Disney Buses. Has anyone had any problems with the Dream Scootors being loaded onto Disney World Buses going from one Disney Park to another ? thanks

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You mean like the Dream Scooters here? http://www.scootorlando.com/pricing.html

Those things are huge!

Their site says that they're specifically rented to those staying onsite. But given the size, they might not allow 2 on a bus at a time. I think they allow 2 'regular' scooters at a time, but given the size of those, not sure if 2 would fit on one bus, and I think that wouldn't be good for you and your wife! They also do not collapse down (which is why they say they're specifically for onsite stays) so you would not have the option of getting a taxi or something like that if you wanted to.

Cathy

Maximum size of a scooter that is allowed on the Disney buses is 32 by 48 inches. I can't see a company offering a rental scooter for use at WDW that exceeds these dimensions, but you may want to set your mind at rest and check before you get there.

You don't say where you're staying, but don't forget that you will need to charge them all night and you will need enough space in the room to plug both in. Oh, and charge them every night - all night. (<---people who use ECV's say this is the most important tip).

All Ears has some additional information here: http://allears.net/pl/ecv_faq.htm

“When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.” - Roy Disney