Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland for Kinect xbox

Disneyland for Kinect xbox

Has anybody played this yet?

2. # ADS

i bought it saturday. it is a fun game. i like it because it is just like being at disneyland. and you get to see characters on there that you don't get to see in the park. it is pretty cool i think.

Can't Wait for Trip to the Happiest Place on Earth!

I was playing it tonight! My parents bought an xBox Kinect just for this game because Tour Guide Karen in the game was modeled after my sister Karen who is an actual Tour Guide at Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by PiePan View Post
    I was playing it tonight! My parents bought an xBox Kinect just for this game because Tour Guide Karen in the game was modeled after my sister Karen who is an actual Tour Guide at Disneyland!
    That's so cool! Did she do motion capture for it?

Quote Originally Posted by PiePan View Post
    That is cool!

I will let you know what I think of her performance after I play. My girlfriend will be opening it in about 48 hours...
    MouseAdventure Luau - Ladies & The Tramp - 6th Place
    MouseAdventure Zone - The Squirrel Squad - 5th Place
    MouseAdventure Card Games - The Squirrel Squad - 7th Place

Just bought the game and system for DS 8. Can't wait to play it on Christmas!

Always planning at least one trip to Disneyland!

We have it and love it. Best game ever? No, but it is a great way to get a Disney fix between visits.
    There are some things that I really wish it did and I can't believe you can not ride the train. But we still love it.