Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Titanic Dinner Theater

Titanic Dinner Theater

Hi Everyone!

Hopefully this isn't too off topic, but I was wondering if any of you had tried the Titanic exhibit and dinner theater near WDW. If so, would you recommend it? I have a ds11 who is very much into the Titanic. I don't want to take too much time away from WDW, but if it's a great experience, we'll do it. Thanks so much for any input that you can give me.

2. # ADS

I have not gone to it, but did check it out as a potential place to go when planning my last trip. According to what I read, it sounds like it has some artifacts from the Titanic which would be cool to see as a Titanic buff, imo. But, I know nothing else about it.

This and all of my posts are in the public domain. I am a lawyer. I am not your lawyer, and this is not legal advice.

Thanks so much for your input

I did do some research, and it does look like a fascinating place. Here is a link to their website...
    http://www.titanictheexperience.com/the-exhibition.html

I'm still on the fence about the dinner experience... just booked Cinderella's Royal Table today. That's probably enough dinner entertainment

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drewtime View Post
    Thanks so much for your input

I did do some research, and it does look like a fascinating place. Here is a link to their website...
    http://www.titanictheexperience.com/the-exhibition.html

I'm still on the fence about the dinner experience... just booked Cinderella's Royal Table today. That's probably enough dinner entertainment
    You may find some helpful information on Trip Advisor. I often go there for my other trips and vacations. Since it's outside of WDW, I check out reviews if I'm not familiar with it.

I almost booked the Pirates dinner and it had received really bad repeated reviews, I didn't book and dined elsewhere.

Stephanie