Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Is this possible?

Is this possible?

OK, so we are going Sept 14-20th on the free dining plan.

My daughter really wants to do some YES classes. On their site, it is an extra $28 to add a class off of their base ticket (which includes park admission). I called and asked if we could just pay the extra fee since we already have park tickets. They responded that, "no." We had to buy a park pass package through YES to do any of the programs.

Here is the question, when you do a package through Disney (our room, tickets plus free dining) can you have them issue you the park admission where it is not on your KTW card and not activate them? In other words, could I buy the tickets through YES, use those for our trip and then save the 6 day tickets through our package for another trip?

I am open to any suggestions. Worse case scenario, I have to essentially pay $300 for the class and throw away 2 3 day tickets.

2. # ADS

Yes you can either leave them on your KTTW and not use them, or have them removed from your KTTW if that makes you feel better. They aren't activated until they are actually used. The best scenario so you aren't overpaying now is get 2 day tickets for everyone (min for free dining) and upgrade to whatever number of days you need once you are there for all but DDs.

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)