Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Indiana Jones refurb?

Indiana Jones refurb?

So I'm checking the park hours for May 1st and there it is under Rehabs: Indiana Jones Adventure. But it's not listed on the DLR Update!
    What's the deal? does anybody knows for how long?? May 1st is our first park day! I really, really like Indiana!!!

Disneyland: 1980 & 81. 2010 and now (drums roll please): May 2012!
    WDW: 1976, 1997, 1999, 2006, 2007, 2009... and missing it so much!

2. # ADS

I'm surprised nobody answer!! but I just found out that it will be down for May 1st and May 2nd, if anyone's interested.

Just one day? What kind of refurb is that?

Quote Originally Posted by TTFN92 View Post
    Just one day? What kind of refurb is that?
    They're changing the air in the tires.

Blog Entries

Oh poo! Hope you get to ride Indy - it's one of the best and my fave!

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy

Read to your children...

Great we will be there the same time. Glad that it will be running.

It says on the Disneyland site that they are doing a chain replacement. I imagine they replace air frequently. It will probably be down for a few weeks. Hopefully Monday's update will have an estimation. We're not planning a trip at that time, but my good friends are taking their son for his first trip on his 5th birthday at the end of May. They're bummed because Matterhorn is down, but they wanted to go on his birthday. I hope Indy is up and running by then for them.

If it is only a day or two, I have found them quite accurate. Indy was down the day before and the day we arrived in Dec, and came back online the second day of our trip as scheduled. We at various times over the years have had this happen with multiple attractions. It is the longer ones that sometimes don't come back when they say they will due to other forces at work.

Blog Entries

Hope the schedule doesn't change into refurb in April....that's when I'm going as an engagement trip!

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy

May 3 is up on the Disneyland schedule today and no IJA refurb for that date.

Quote Originally Posted by LOZZYPOP View Post
    May 3 is up on the Disneyland schedule today and no IJA refurb for that date.
    That's good for all those May visitors. Perhaps there isn't much chain to replace.

Unfortunately the calendar is doing some strange things.. I also saw that it was open for May 3rd, but now the information for May 3rd and May 4th has misteriously "dissapeared" and it's nowhere to be found

Hmm...yeah, I just looked and the calendar should be out until May 5, but it stops on the 2nd. Odd.

Yes, only shows thru the 2nd, and yesterday I even saw the park hours for the 4th, but couldn't see the daily schedule, wouldn't allow me... so we have to wait and see if Indy's not posted then...