Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Can someone help get me something from Disneyland to help a very sad 5 year old?

Can someone help get me something from Disneyland to help a very sad 5 year old?

We were in Disneyland all of last week, and each of our kids had a $50 gift card to buy whatever they want. Well our 5 year old is obsessed with matchbox cars and Toy Story, so he was THRILLED to find some Toy Story matchbox cars.

Well you know how kids are, they have to open it immediately, and in doing so, one of the 4 cars got lost in our hotel and we didn't discover it until we unpacked suitcases. He says he knows exactly where he left it, but housekeeping did not turn it into the lost and found. Either the maid figured "its just a car" and took it for her kid, or the next guests found it.

So... I'm not thinking I can get this set online, but if someone can buy it and ship it to me, I will pay you for the postage and the cars and for your trouble.

The missing car is the alien guys, my son calls them the "Pizza Planet" guys. We bought the set at the little outdoor shop in California Adventure by where Lightning and Mater are setup for photos.

I am not sure if you can buy the car individually, and certainly don't expect someone to go track down on car. I do know they had several cars in the shop across from Soarin because he bought a few individual cars as well.

BUT... i have a very sad 5 year old because his pizza planet car that he bought with his own gift card is gone. So I would be very appreciative if someone can help me out.

Here is a picture of the 3 cars we still have.
    http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...-58-37_774.jpg

Please reply here or message me directly if you can help. email is jasonpbyu at gmail dot com (didn't want to put the direct email in case spam bots are out there, but you get the picture)

2. # ADS

I will be in DL/DCA in 11 days (thank goodness) - I will keep a lookout for you and let you know. Where do you live? Maybe they have it at a Disney store or Disney Outlet? Or Ebay?

Heading to DLR July '15!

No Disney store here and i was not successful finding it online. I'm in Texas, if you find it, grab it and i'll gladly pay you to get it to me. Assuming nobody else helps sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonpbyu View Post
    No Disney store here and i was not successful finding it online. I'm in Texas, if you find it, grab it and i'll gladly pay you to get it to me. Assuming nobody else helps sooner.
    No problem but if someone does step up to help please post back here so others dont get keep looking for the item
    Heading to DLR July '15!

yes i'll definitely post if the search is called off because someone comes through. keep my email handy so you have it when you're on the trip and you can email me if there are questions. thanks!

I'll be at the resort this weekend (not sure which day yet), but I'd be happy to try to find this! I'll post here if I do end up finding/getting it :-)

Thanks. I found it over on laughing place http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-13691.asp so i'm going to call off the search. once i knew the name it is also on ebay and amazon. thanks everyone!

We have the Buzz one so they must be sold individually.

Quote Originally Posted by TTFN92 View Post
    We have the Buzz one so they must be sold individually.
    Yeah i'm seeing that you can buy the buzz one individually and awhile back you could buy the buzz / woody duo, but i'm not finding the martian one.

I ordered one on ebay with free shipping. I think the easter bunny will have a special egg for him with his "pizza planet" car in it.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

is this what you were looking for - AMAZON

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    is this what you were looking for - AMAZON
    and the whole set - AMAZON
    its 5 cars - so may not be the same as yours - but who knows..

also - there are several shopping services for the parks - Mouseshoppe.com, laughingplacestore.com, etc.
    "[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by olegc View Post
    and the whole set - AMAZON
    its 5 cars - so may not be the same as yours - but who knows..

also - there are several shopping services for the parks - Mouseshoppe.com, laughingplacestore.com, etc.
    He has that set, it is this one
    http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Racers-...268513&sr=8-16

Really the biggest disappointment is that he used his own money for it... so we've got a new one on the way and a lesson learned.

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

FYI: For future reference, MouseShoppe is a great resource for things like this. Even if they don't have it on their website, they're in the parks all the time shopping so if you need something from the parks, you can send them an e-mail at: orders at mouseshoppe.com and they'll get back to you.

Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adriennek View Post
    FYI: For future reference, MouseShoppe is a great resource for things like this. Even if they don't have it on their website, they're in the parks all the time shopping so if you need something from the parks, you can send them an e-mail at: orders at mouseshoppe.com and they'll get back to you.
    yeah, like i said, mouseshoppe.com