Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Why do you think the Fantasmic Dessert is so much more than the WOC entire MEAL?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why do you think the Fantasmic Dessert is so much more than the WOC entire MEAL?

That's it, that's my question.

Thanks

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Supply and demand.
    The Dessert has a much smaller supply for seating.
    The seating is more 'premium' than the WOC "Seating".

Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

I wish they offered a less premium option then.

I can stomach the WOC prices, but the Fantasmic ones are just beyond my tolerance.

Fantasmic! actually gives you seats. WOC gives you a section to stake out a spot and stand.

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    Fantasmic! actually gives you seats. WOC gives you a section to stake out a spot and stand.
    Oh really? Even if you get one of the restaurant meals and not the picnic box?

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermomma View Post
    The ONLY seats for World of Color are either HCA reserved benches or VIP for Club 33 members, everyone else stands for the show. The dining options just give you a specific location on the wharf to watch the show. There are 3 colors, plus the preferred (dining) sections. If you do the picnic option you'll get a fast pass for either yellow or blue that you will give to the cast member but your location IN the section will depend completely on your being willing to get in line early and be prepared to wait. You can gain the same spot for free if you go to DCA and wait in the FP distribution line at Grizzly Rapids. The picnic option gives you a very VERY light meal option for earlier in the day that you pick up and save yourself the wait in line for the free fastpasses. The meals offer fast passes to the 'preferred' section and has a bit of a better wait area but the process is the same, go eat, get your fast pass then wait in the line for your area until you're allowed to enter. The longer you wait (the earlier you get in line) the better your spot in the area...wait til the last minute and you'll be standing with several rows of people ahead of you. It is allowed that parents put their children ON their shoulders for the show and strollers are allowed into the areas. So yes, the Fantasmic Desert reserved seating is a higher priced but higher valued option for many folks.
    Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

Blog Entries
    Yes, you get a premium standing area.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Blog Entries
    I wish they offered a less premium option then.

I can stomach the WOC prices, but the Fantasmic ones are just beyond my tolerance.
    See, for me, it is totally worth it, and I would do it over WoC. But either one of them, we do the premium option. Just easier for us.
    Planning 3 trips at once...