Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Table Service question...[Getting items to go]

Table Service question...[Getting items to go]

I was wondering...can you get take-out from a table service restaurant? I want to get the Creamy Lobster Soup @ Coral Reef but that is it. Do you think they would let me get a cup to-go?

WDW - '93, '00 (ASM), '02 (ASM), '04 (POP), '06 (CB), '07 (POP), '08 (ASM), '09 (POP), '10 (POP), '11 (POP), '12 (POP)

2. # ADS

Blog Entries

That is a YMMV kind of thing. I have heard of people getting something simple like a soup from the restaurant but I have also heard that they have benn laughed at.
    It will really depend on the CM you speak to and how busy they are.

Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

Friend of Figment

Normal procedures, especially for crowded restaurants at WDW, is that they do not do take-out items.

The only way to get an item for take-out is to have a reservation and order your food. Once it arrives you can then ask if they can box it up as leftovers. And this is more normal for actual leftovers and some desserts. There is no procedures in place to order food at the podium.

Disneyland Trips: 13 trips for 49 nights.
    But I live less than 20 miles from Walt Disney World! And work there part-time.

For more information about Disabled Access to Disney World and nearby areas, check this out. Or for tickets, check out my Everything About WDW Tickets post.

I was on the phone with wdw today and asked if you could get take away pizza's from via Napoli and the guy told me yes. I am planning on asking when I dine there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jenjustinsmom View Post
    I was on the phone with wdw today and asked if you could get take away pizza's from via Napoli and the guy told me yes. I am planning on asking when I dine there soon.
    I think they actually have a take out window. I think they added it last summer......
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)