Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Halloween Party Schedule

Halloween Party Schedule

We want to take the kids to one of the special Halloween Party Events this year. But I want to book my room now to get a good rate

When did the dates come out last year? Where they only weekends? Should I book two stays and hope for the best?

Any insight would be great.

Thank you.

2. # ADS

Happiness is that smile MammaSilva's Avatar

Last year the parties were on Tuesdays and Fridays. Tuesdays they started an hour earlier and ended by 11 pm. Fridays they started at 7 and ended at midnight. They are held every week of October and the last one ON Halloween. The Tuesday events tend to be a slightly bit cheaper ($5.00 or so) and Halloween was the most expensive. Tickets usually go on sale to annual passholders late June/early July with open sales starting sometime in August. Last year I don't know of a single night that completely sold out because they were still selling tickets at the gates "day of" at a higher ticket price point.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets ~So love the people who treat you right
    Forget about those who don't ~ Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it If it changes your life, let it ~Nobody said life would be easy,
    they just promised it would most likely be worth it~ remember, Sometimes Miracles Hide

Actually, last year several of the Halloween parties sold out, but not until a day or two before or the day of. I think one of the first parties sold out and several more as things got closer to Halloween. The party on the 31st was sold out, I think, for the last 2 years. But, there shouldn't be any problem getting tickets, even with a discount (AP, Disney Visa, etc.), as long as people don't wait until the very last minute to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by tea4two View Post
    Actually, last year several of the Halloween parties sold out, but not until a day or two before or the day of. I think one of the first parties sold out and several more as things got closer to Halloween. The party on the 31st was sold out, I think, for the last 2 years. But, there shouldn't be any problem getting tickets, even with a discount (AP, Disney Visa, etc.), as long as people don't wait until the very last minute to buy them.
    Besides the Halloween night party and the first party, the other parties sell out at max the day before, unless it's a busier week.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Just to add that the parties that coincide with other major events (e.g. Gay Days, UEA, etc.) may sell out a bit earlier than normal, just because of the large number of people planning in advance for those specific events.