Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tinkinparis flies solo to Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by TinaMouse View Post
    oh, and this is totally off topic, but you'd appreciate this: Mitch took his placement test for French, and in French IV (he has one more year next yr in HS), he still tested into his Sophomore year in college! YAY!

You are right! I AM SO PROUD Great excuse to plan a trip 1 day to France and to visit Disneyland Paris...
    Formerly tinkinparis

2. # ADS

This compliment is waaaaay late, but I just read your entire trip report and it really took me back to WDW in spirit. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story and pics with the rest of us. (Wow, now I NEED a loungy solo trip!)

Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by lllmtz View Post
    This compliment is waaaaay late, but I just read your entire trip report and it really took me back to WDW in spirit. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story and pics with the rest of us. (Wow, now I NEED a loungy solo trip!)
    Awe thank you very much for the kind words Going solo was certainly a treat that I would absolutely do again and trip report writing is my way of keeping Disney as close as possible to me while I'm not there. Thanks again and hopefully ill be reading your solo trip report soon
    Formerly tinkinparis