Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Magic: How many days until YOUR next WDW trip?

Quote Originally Posted by tappenfeat View Post
    Dan,

So sorry to hear about your Aunt.
    Thanks, Stephanie. She was up there in age, and getting feebler, so it wasn't a big surprise. Still, they're dropping like flies in my faminy!
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

2. # ADS

Blog Entries
    64 DAYS!!!!
    Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

123 days to go. Gettin' closer!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

1 Day until I leave to Baltimore and technically a day and a half until Caribbean Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formerly tinkinparis

28 days until we go on our 16 night Pop Century Disney World Vacation!!!

~Annie~

12 Days until our 1 bedroom Savanna View Villa at AK Kidani Village! My kids - 10 & 6 are soooo excited for pool time, and I'm excited to just be back on Disney property!!!

“Remain seated, please. Permanecer sentados, por favor.”

Blog Entries
    60 DAYS!!!!!

Time to break out the 60 day countdown chart!! Yay!!!
    Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

Blog Entries

46 days

Leaving in the morning! Looking forward to the ride down the Sassagoula River from Port Orleans Riverside to Downtown Disney. Then dinner Thursday night at Raglan Road!

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have a GREAT trip Lynn!!!!

Stephanie

Hey thanks Stephanie! You are going to POR too, right? When is your trip?

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

August...I think you mentioned you are staying in a Royal Guest Room? I can't wait to hear reviews! So excited!

Stephanie

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Have a wonderful time, Lynn!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Have a magical trip nikkithepooh!

Well, I have pulled it off. We have added a second Orlando vacation for 2012. We have the one at Villas at Wilderness Lodge in July with a countdown of 79 days which will be an all WDW vacation. But we have added a trip at the end of May, staying Offsite that will be 99% Universal Studios, IOA and Wet & Wild. But we will be taking one day at DHS for our annual Star Wars Weekend! And that countdown is 38 days! First time this has happened but having two countdowns at one time is Awesome! Having them both under 100 days is PRICELESS!!

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

CBFETT we will be in DHS for the last weekend of Star Wars. Looking forward to it!!

So we are T minus 50 days!! Seems so far off still.

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

hey everyone, I have been working soo much I haven't had much time to come on here and check in, but since today I am SICK home SICK - I decided to say hello to everyone I will be leaving for my BIGGG BIGG trip in just 12 days! ahhhh and wedding is...17 days away* time has FLOWN by huh?

**Kristin**
    You just have to have it in you... the MAGIC*

Quote Originally Posted by houseofmouse View Post
    CBFETT we will be in DHS for the last weekend of Star Wars. Looking forward to it!!

So we are T minus 50 days!! Seems so far off still.
    Have you ever been to a Star Wars weekend? It's a blast! Looks like you have some great Star Wars celebs that weekend too! The Weekend of the Bounty Hunters and Boba Fett! And yes, even at 38 days, still seems so far off! Glad I have The Avengers movie to help me get by! 37 days and 78 days!
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

Chris you are so lucky!

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Under 50 days! Just 49 to go, that's seven weeks to you and me....

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Chris you are so lucky!
    Thanks ScoobyDooby! And very stoked! Just called the DVC line and got Tickets and ADR's set for for our July trip at the VWL. They were great and treated us like we were DVC members. Very easy process, for those that get to trade into a DVC via RCI!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CBFETT View Post
    Thanks ScoobyDooby! And very stoked! Just called the DVC line and got Tickets and ADR's set for for our July trip at the VWL. They were great and treated us like we were DVC members. Very easy process, for those that get to trade into a DVC via RCI!
    Absolutely!
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Quote Originally Posted by CBFETT View Post
    Have you ever been to a Star Wars weekend? It's a blast! Looks like you have some great Star Wars celebs that weekend too! The Weekend of the Bounty Hunters and Boba Fett! And yes, even at 38 days, still seems so far off! Glad I have The Avengers movie to help me get by! 37 days and 78 days!
    Nope we have never been before. We have always gone in March. So this will be a fun new experience for us! We are looking forward to the Avengers movie too!!
    Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar

Want to add your countdown to your signature?

Clicky

--
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Want to add your countdown to your signature?

Clicky
    YAY! And thank you! Missed this feature for a while now! Must do tomorrow!
    Chris

198 days flights booked last night! we have 6 days at saratoga, 2 days with friends then it was going to be 5 days at saratoga again but we waitlisted for the first time and our 2nd choice wilderness lodge came up and then the following day our 1st choice boardwalk came up! We now have wilderness lodge and beach club waitlisted for our first week but as this is the last week of food and wine I don't think the pixie dust will happen again but who knows.