Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Magic: How many days until YOUR next WDW trip?

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Countdown to Magic: How many days until YOUR next WDW trip?

OK, here we go again!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

2. # ADS

I won't know until August if I can go (that's when I find out about nursing school) and the union doesn't decide who's going until summer. It'll be over Ms birthday but she "should" forgive me. I'll bring her home a good bday present! It's usually only 4-5 days including travel so I'd just do AK and Epcot for food & wine!!! Sounds perfect to me!!

Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Yes it does!

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mine is waiting, too. Until airline prices drop, I can't plan. And this trip is a total surprise for the DD's and DH. We are making a trip down to Florida to see our First Great Niece!!! I can't wait!!! But, they think that's the only reason we are going.

I had to try to keep a total straight face when I told the DD's no Disney this year...they were disappointed...it just killed me to say that.

So, my fingers are crossed....C'mooooon airline prices!!!!

Stephanie

128 for our July trip, but also trying to see if we can do another one during Star Wars Weekends! Crossing fingers!

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

65 days and counting!

62 days til Disneyyyy trip begins... 67 days till the wedding anddd 71 days til the honeymoon cruisee

**Kristin**
    You just have to have it in you... the MAGIC*

36!! We leave 5 weeks from tomorrow. Yippie!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbelle View Post
    Lol your WDW countdown is the same as my "I have to move" countdown. Though we better find a place earlier than that because it's also my "I'm going to Santa Cruz" countdown.
    Shannon
    Mommy to 3 Princesses and 1 Prince
    Miss M(16), J(13) and R(10), and Mr. N(9)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WdwGurl4life View Post
    62 days til Disneyyyy trip begins... 67 days till the wedding anddd 71 days til the honeymoon cruisee
    Goodness!!! Those wedding plans flew by!!!! Congrats ahead of time!

Stephanie

some imagination, huh? DisneyFunFamily4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbelle View Post
    Ditto!!!

64 and counting! HB said she would warm up the park for me!

49 of the longest days imaginable!

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Quote Originally Posted by foolishmortal View Post
    64 and counting! HB said she would warm up the park for me!
    You got it!!

35!

Nikkithepooh I know how ya feel!

95 days to go (forgot to do the double-digit dance). Just paid my vacation package in full, so now nothing to do but save for the rest of the trip and count down the days remaining. I need this trip more than any other we've ever planned. It cannot come soon enough.

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime

Blog Entries

173!!! It's so nice to see a countdown again!!! Yippeeee!!!!

Stephanie

Just give me one more day at Disney magicalmoments's Avatar

184 days to go!
    6 more days until I can make my PS for Cinderella's Royal Table!

The Disney Magic has hit my office! It used to be that I was the only one with an interest in a WDW vacation, but now it's become fashionable!

My co-worker (she's only been working with me since Aug.) is going the last week of March with DH and DD. They have gone once before and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge. They have a six year old daughter so this is very exciting for them (and me!!)

I am going in April with a split stay at POR with my parents and then a week at All Star Movies with DH and DD.

AND my boss, (who thinks I'm crazy) is going with her husband on a business trip for 4-5 days the last week in May and they are staying at the Grand Floridian. I think it is so sad that she says since it's a business trip, she will just stay at the resort all day and go to business dinners in the evening. All the help she asked from me was regarding transportation to the resort! She is younger than me and HATES asking me for advice (work or pleasure).

But I am super excited and will bombard them all with photos!

[
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

473...geez, that just seems like forever...

On the plus side, I just realized that the 180 mark lands on Christmas!!! How great is that? Christmas and ADRs....

Jenny
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by nikkithepooh View Post
    The Disney Magic has hit my office! It used to be that I was the only one with an interest in a WDW vacation, but now it's become fashionable!
    I love that!

I like when people ask me about DL, but I know secretly that they think Im a nut. LOL!!!
    I was so amused the other day when a co worker I know that I know plays Farmville used to play Virtual Magic Kingdom. Man I miss that game! Anyway, Im glad your office got the Disney "bug". Have fun helping them!

Im excited to report that my countdown and DFF4's countdown is 3-0!! A month, 1 month. Just 1. Whoo Hoo!!!

I gotta say, the marketing at WDW is awesome. Everytime I see that commercial about, "there's only so many....." whatevers, I say, "let's sell a kidney!" LET'S GO!

58 more days until we leave for the port. 59 until my rear end is firmly planted on a "Dream" deck chair with a drink in hand.

Thank goodness for Mickey's boat and Grandma's willingness to keep the children. I can't wait to sail away from reality. I have never needed a vacation as badly as I do right now! Who ever said parenthood is not for wimps must have met my children. Lol. I love them but boy am I in need of a few hours escape from 24/7 Mommy hood right now. Between my husbands nonstop traveling for work, kids sports, school work and the daily attempts at smart mouths by my teenagers I'm ready to change my name to either Goofy or Curella De Vil.

Mily

Oh Mom of Three I can so sympathize with you! Hope your trip is magical!!

We leave 3 months from today and I ordered our hopper passes today too!!

Have a Disney Day!
    You don't have to walk on water, it's how you walk on land.

some imagination, huh? DisneyFunFamily4's Avatar

4 weeks from right now i will be doing the last minute packing and making sure we are ready to go! we hit the road 4 weeks from tomorrow and 4 weeks from Saturday we'll be at the World with HB!

Blog Entries
    100 DAYS!!!!
    Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina