Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Magic: How many days until YOUR next WDW trip?

Visiting WDW Since 1982
    Quote Originally Posted by petesimac View Post
    Have a great time! Enjoy the differences (but mind the heat).

So, I take it that it will be a while? I hope not.

Me? Oh, just 70 more little ole days.
    Probably two years from now
    Stan

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Seriously, will you be there? I'll be holding up my wall at the end of the bar next to Pam Brody on Thursday night, and somewhere there on Saturday, even though it'll be wall to wall with the late night EMH going on.
    We will be at Epcot on Thursday and will try to stop by! Would love to catch "your act"!!! I wasn't sure if that EMH on Saturday was for real. I wonder why it was switched from Friday.
    [
    Followed by Mother/Daughter trip: POP Century - May 13-18

Blog Entries
    70 DAYS!!!!
    Going on our first Disney Cruise
    Very Merrytime Cruise 12/5/2022
    ~Katrina

Quote Originally Posted by nikkithepooh View Post
    We will be at Epcot on Thursday and will try to stop by! Would love to catch "your act"!!! I wasn't sure if that EMH on Saturday was for real. I wonder why it was switched from Friday.
    Looking forward to meeting you! I was pretty disappointed by the Saturday EMH at Epcot. That'll be my last night in town, and I really enjoy having Epcot to myself after IllumiNations. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to share . . .
    The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

88 days that can't pass quick enough!

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

25 DAYS! Not long now!

Melissa
    "Fire at will!" Which one's Will?

6 Days!!!!

Bought all the goodies for the car ride down to Baltimore and cereal bars for breakfast in the room.

Formerly tinkinparis

Blog Entries
    68 DAYS!!!!

or only 8 days until I can get out our 60 day countdown board!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Katrina

254... sigh

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Well, only you guys will understand my excitement. Mitch's senior choir tour? GUESS WHERE???? Yep! WDW. So I'll put the countdown as 365 since I don't know exactly when it is.....sometime during spring break next year. It will be my first time seeing the flower show and the first time hitting the 10-level, nutso days of spring break. I don't know HOW I'm going to pay for it yet, but I'm GOING! (Oh yeah--mitch goes too.....LOL!)

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Gravity release me... tappenfeat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TINA!

That's awesome news!!! Congrats to you and Mitch!!!

My countdown is at 136!

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by TinaMouse View Post
    Well, only you guys will understand my excitement. Mitch's senior choir tour? GUESS WHERE???? Yep! WDW. So I'll put the countdown as 365 since I don't know exactly when it is.....sometime during spring break next year. It will be my first time seeing the flower show and the first time hitting the 10-level, nutso days of spring break. I don't know HOW I'm going to pay for it yet, but I'm GOING! (Oh yeah--mitch goes too.....LOL!)
    YAY for TINA!!!

86 days. Now I might get to add another countdown. But it would be for only one day at DHS for Star Wars Weekends. The rest of the week would be Universal and Sea World. DTS (Disney Twin Sons) are finally tall enough to ride everything. The main countdown for July is all WDW baby! Yeah!!!!
    Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17, PCR 17, DL 18, Offsite 19
    Chris

4 DAYS!!!!!! Yeah for you Tina That is awesome!

Formerly tinkinparis

Tina, that's great news. So happy for YOU (and Mitch) too! I love the Flower and Garden Festival and will be there is ONE WEEK from tomorrow! Start saving $$ now!

[

Blog Entries
    66 DAYS!!!!

~Katrina

One Week...Royal Guest Room at Port Orleans Riverside!

[

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkithepooh View Post
    One Week...Royal Guest Room at Port Orleans Riverside!
    That's where we will be staying our next trip. Can't wait to hear how you liked the room! Have a great vacation!

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by tappenfeat View Post
    That's where we will be staying our next trip. Can't wait to hear how you liked the room! Have a great vacation!
    I will have lots of pictures! Can't wait to be surrounded by royalty!

less than 3 weeks till it all begins ahhhhh- to years have flown byy * crazy crazy

**Kristin**
    You just have to have it in you... the MAGIC*

188 days until my maybe trip. I'm seriously considering making ADRs even though I won't know for sure until August if I'm going. I did find out the exact conference dates: Oct 18-21!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Princesses1Prince View Post
    188 days until my maybe trip. I'm seriously considering making ADRs even though I won't know for sure until August if I'm going. I did find out the exact conference dates: Oct 18-21!!!
    Now see? That's my Birthday...you are just gonna have to invite me!

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by tappenfeat View Post
    Now see? That's my Birthday...you are just gonna have to invite me!
    I will be all by myself for the cOnference days and will need a F&W buddy. (the 21st is my oldests bday)

My countdown has just taken a weird turn. As of today (Friday) I'm 13 days from my next WDW trip. But I found out earlier this week that an aunt in SoCal has passed. The funeral is next Friday, so I'm headed out to L.A. for that, of course sneaking in some DL time. So my official count now is 6 days till DL, and 13 days till WDW. Making the best of a bad situation, I guess.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Blog Entries

Dan,

So sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Stephanie

56 more days to go! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Next big milestone, the one month mark!

1999 - Coronado; 2003 - DL's Paradise Pier ; 2005 - All Star Music; 2007 - POP; 2008 - Paradise Pier; 2009 - POP ; 2010 - Dolphin; 2011 - POP; 2012 - POFQ; 2013 - POFQ; 2014 - POFQ; 2015 - Art of Animation; 2016 - Pop; July 2017 - POFQ

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens at Disney stays with you a lifetime