Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Expanded Boulangerie Patisserie on the horizon?

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Expanded Boulangerie Patisserie on the horizon?

I saw it reported in today's WDW Park Update (LINK) as well as on the Disney Food Blog that the Patisserie is getting expanded! This is terrific news!

Mark reports that:

Epcot Boulangerie Patisserie – expansion: two floors, over 3000 sq foot kitchen, cast restrooms, break room, relocating QSR.
    Oh this would be great. Those lines are somewhat long and there's never anywhere to sit. I see a more comfortable MousseMeet on the horizon!
    Working hard for that next WDW trip!

2. # ADS

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Agreed - good news .... While the line has always moved swiftly, seating for such a popular place is extremely limited.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Quote Originally Posted by TinaMouse View Post
    I saw it reported in today's WDW Park Update (LINK) as well as on the Disney Food Blog that the Patisserie is getting expanded! This is terrific news!

Mark reports that:

Oh this would be great. Those lines are somewhat long and there's never anywhere to sit. I see a more comfortable MousseMeet on the horizon!

YES PLEASE!!!!!

Remember the strawberry mousse? I miss that so much but I love the chocolate mousse! So I really want to try a sandwich this time around. Anyone ever try one before?
    Formerly tinkinparis

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, their sandwiches are very good. We used to get a couple sandwiches and a couple desserts and share between all of us. It was always very good.

I miss the "schoco-laat moouuusssse!"

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Hopefully it means more on-site baking. Seems to me a lot of that stuff they sell is pre-made somewhere else, and maybe frozen.

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Yes, I think you're right. Some of it must be frozen. I've had some frosty items that weren't supposed to be (Strawberry tart). The sandwiches are GREAT!!!!!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

I've always wanted to try that place but with the long lines and little to no seating I usually just pass it by. This is going on my "Next Time We Go I Wanna..." list. Man that list is getting longer every time I turn around.

TulaBelle
    Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.

Blog Entries

Yayyy! I am excited about this! Baguette and cheese plate with frozen orange slush (or wine...depending on my mood) is always a must do for us. Now to actually have a place to sit will be perfect!

Kristin