Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Swan Dining/entertainment

Swan Dining/entertainment

We are spending one night hanging out at the Swan since we totally ignore that not so Disney spot But we have heard that the dining and entertainment there, is amazing. Any takers on telling us your experiences? We have dinner for Just my d"future"h and I, at Il Mulino and then we plan on going to the bar for some drinks at Kimonos with the Karaoke Bar.

Questions:

I know that Il Mulino is expensive, but I do not mind paying for a great meal, it is worth it?

Can we just go to the bar at Kimonos, to see the Karaoke entertainment? Or do we have to actually order food and sit down?

**Kristin**
    You just have to have it in you... the MAGIC*

2. # ADS

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

I've gone for karaoke at Kimonos. I would feel VERY uncomfortable not getting a drink and just sitting there. You don't have to eat, though. BTW, please note that you CANNOT use your Key To The World at Kimonos. I learned this the hard way. I had $15 in my pocket, so I had to nurse an $11 TINY Long Island for three hours! LOL. Live and learn. It is fun, though!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Il Mulino was the best food I have ever had in Disney and the service was unreal. I would suggest this to anyoneeeee who loves good Italian meal! But you will dig deep in your pockets. But worthh it!

**Kristin**
    You just have to have it in you... the MAGIC*