Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort Update

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney World Resort Update

Walt Disney World Resort Update by Mark Goldhaber
    February 27 - March 4, 2012
    Habit Heroes get kicked to the curb | Dumbo opening date in question; Snow White closure date set | Wednesday is One More Disney Day | Princess Half Marathon nets record and milestone | Tables in Wonderland exclusive special events | more.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Self-proclaimed Diz nut TinaMouse's Avatar

Whoa, that Habit Heroes sounds like it was not a good idea at all. As a Pooh Sized gal myself, the last thing I need to be told is that I'm a villain because of what I eat. I eat healthy most of the time, but to have someone judge me for eating a schoolbread on vacation (or some such), is awful. I'm glad it is closed. There HAS to be a better way to get all of us to eat healthy without belittling us!

Working hard for that next WDW trip!

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I totally agree, Tina! Bring Sarge and the team supporting Buzzy back - update them if you want to really focus on 'good fuel'! (Unfortunately, that'd probably include dropping Hans and Franz since most of the 'target' audience wouldn't get the SNL reference which would be a little sad to me.)

Cathy

Blog Entries

I get what they were trying to do, but I don't get how they didn't get negative feedback prior to starting this 'attraction'.

I am sure they can tweak this without making it offensive. Food Rocks comes popping into my mind. Why do the characters need to be human?

Kristin

Cool habit heros

Tina I too am a pooh sized person. However, eating healthy is only part of the solution. I eat healthy and stay away from the junk food 90% of the time. I have a better cholesterol level than my thinner counterparts. Its just getting up and moving. The fact is, not one person wants to be reminded of being large we are while on vacation, and if the exhibit was that bad then get rid of it. Like the author of the article said, Disney needs open up Wonder Works again. It was interactive with the batting cages and all sorts of fun things for every one both young and old to do. All in all, no kid should be tormented about their weight while on vacation. Vacations are to relax and get away for all the negativity that we have in the real world. And WDW is a place where adults can act "GooFy" and be a kid again.

111 times to WDW 2 times to Disneyland